Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Twitter Outrage: Jess Hilarious

Do you get that same feeling when you see a white male in a movie theater? In the grocery store? At church? At the gas station? At a restaurant?

well yes and no.

I have been in a movie theater and had a date that got nervous when a white dude was in black Panther and was watching him from the corner of my eye

In general I'm watching for whatever,but because of 9/11 a plane has a certain danger to it unlike the gas station.

On a plane I can't go nowhere.I'm more alert on a plane than out eating.

but I don't trust that some random white person won't do something either.

It's not my fault white people have a monopoly on racism, xenophobia, and hatred of living things.

Take that up with them.

Seems like Jess did a pretty good job of being a bigot without any help of white people, so maybe that monopoly isn't as strong as you think.

That's beside the point though. Whether, whites corner the market on bigotry or not, they ain't have shit to do with this incident.

The other difference is that unlike racists,I wouldn't let my fear make me irrational

I realize that most likely,they're not going to do anything and I would never just fuck with them because of how they dress.

I do know that most Muslims are not suicide bombers and are probably just going home or visiting somewhere like me.

Seems like Jess did a pretty good job of being a bigot without any help of white people, so maybe that monopoly isn't as strong as you think.

That's beside the point though. Whether, whites corner the market on bigotry or not, they ain't have shit to do with this incident.
Who said or even implied that they had anything to do with this incident?

I feel away when I see them on planes too.I can't lie,but also I know the difference between Sikhs and Muslims.

I'm not against Islam at all,but the thought of 9/11 does cross my mind when I see them on a plane

I would never get them kicked off though unless I saw them doing some super wild shit

I just be like "If they or anybody act up,I'm prepared to scrap"

Am I wrong?

Not at all especially if you have that bigoted view of everybody who has done some fucked up shit.

Look

I think she mad a joke in bad taste. If she didnt, she didnt

Im not canceling shit (i dont watch but still)

Indians dont rock with blacks at all

Look

I think she mad a joke in bad taste. If she didnt, she didnt

Im not canceling shit (i dont watch but still)

Indians dont rock with blacks at all

:ghost:

well we dont rock with no josh rogan

and nobody even liked slumdog millionaire

No one, that's my point. You brought them up knowing they had nothing to do with this incident. When you have a conversation about Lebron James, do you open up with a statement about Tom Brady?
Do they play the same fuckin sport?

Do you understand what a reference is or do you take issue with the most common example of a thing being used as an example?

Do they play the same fuckin sport?

Do you understand what a reference is or do you take issue with the most common example of a thing being used as an example?

lol What sport they play is irrelevant. The point was that if you're talking about Lebron, there is no reason to randomly bring up Brady. The same goes for white people in this discussion. What does their behavior have to do with what Jess Hilarious did over the course of this scenario? Like I said, to me, some of ya'll just seem obsessed with white people, like you have to view everything through the lens of what white people would or wouldn't do. That shit is weird to me. But that's just me. I know most people on here don't see it that way, so I'll let it go.

lol What sport they play is irrelevant. The point was that if you're talking about Lebron, there is no reason to randomly bring up Brady. The same goes for white people in this discussion. What does their behavior have to do with what Jess Hilarious did over the course of this scenario? Like I said, to me, some of ya'll just seem obsessed with white people, like you have to view everything through the lens of what white people would or wouldn't do. That shit is weird to me. But that's just me. I know most people on here don't see it that way, so I'll let it go.
I didn't say what they would or would not do. I said what they HAVE done, repeatedly so.

I'm obsessed with my people and it's quite the opposite with whites. I'd actually like nothing to do with them for the most part but the way history has transpired, that's not entirely an option.

But this isn't the hill for you to die on.

False. Her "xenophobic" stunt was indirectly assisted by white people. Her fears weren't authentic, she was parroting the propaganda she was brainwashed by.

False. Her "xenophobic" stunt was indirectly assisted by white people. Her fears weren't authentic, she was parroting the propaganda she was brainwashed by.

So in your world, black people are never responsible for our actions huh? We're 100% of the time either doing things that are forced on us by white people or acting according to brainwashing from white people.

Stop it. This dumbshit was all on her. Stop trying to play six degrees of blame separation to try and exonerate her. If you can see through the bullshit propaganda perpetrated by the elites to divide everyone, then she should be able to do that too.

So in your world, black people are never responsible for our actions huh? We're 100% of the time either doing things that are forced on us by white people or acting according to brainwashing from white people.

Stop it. This dumbshit was all on her. Stop trying to play six degrees of blame separation to try and exonerate her. If you can see through the bullshit propaganda perpetrated by the elites to divide everyone, then she should be able to do that too.
Way to misconstrue. I said none of that. I did however, say what i said.

Way to misconstrue. I said none of that. I did however, say what i said.

Ya'll niggas act like the shit you say doesn't have implications beyond the words you use. He brought up white people out of nowhere in an attempt to soften this chick's culpability for her own bad actions. You then try to turn around and justify that with some asspull reference to media fearmongering. All in an effort to partially absolve this bird from her sins and force the blame on whites. That's ridiculous. You could literally use bad reasoning like that to excuse every bad act any black person ever does because it's not a reasonable line of thought.

Ya'll niggas act like the shit you say doesn't have implications beyond the words you use. He brought up white people out of nowhere in an attempt to soften this chick's culpability for her own bad actions. You then try to turn around and justify that with some asspull reference to media fearmongering. All in an effort to partially absolve this bird from her sins and force the blame on whites. That's ridiculous. You could literally use bad reasoning like that to excuse every bad act any black person ever does because it's not a reasonable line of thought.
Bruh all that rambling has nothing to do with my point. You keep putting words in my mouth about absolving her when all i said his her fear of muslims was planted in her head by white supremacist propaganda, opposed to say her fear of police being authentic and genuine. Black people don't freak out at the sight of a turban, whites do. White ppl aren't on edge in the presence of cops, black ppl are. Her Muslim fear was manufactured opposed to being genuine.

Back