Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Twitter Outrage: Jess Hilarious

Because we've seen this shit from white people all the time when they get caught saying some racist shit.

They act like they're surprised the shit came out of their mouths, they say their best friend is black, they read a bullshit PR statement apology, and they donate money.

Don't fucking apologize. Don't explain why you thought the shit was ok. Don't try to educate people now that you know better. Keep your crocodile tears and money.

Just say you were being a fucking idiot and you were wrong and move on. Cause the apology touring doesn't stop. Anybody that didn't fuck with her before will definitely not fuck with her now and her real fanbase is going to fuck with her even harder. The public doubles down too. This is how blacks become the whipping boys of gays and Jews. This is how the Lakers ended up doing that retarded "We're in this together" commercial when Kobe called that dumbass ref a faggot.

Well, I agree that fake apologies to appease people are unnecessary. I was talking more about the idea that you shouldn't apologize at all, even if you know you were wrong and legitimately want to own it. If people wrong other parties, they should apologize. That shouldn't even be a point worth debating.

And once again, somebody brings white people up over some shit that doesn't have anything do with white people. Ya'll really gotta work on this fixation ya'll have on them.

with regards to her apology... at least it wasn't one of those half assed ones where they say "I'm sorry that you felt a way about what I said".

lol she admitted what she did was ignorant, seems like she learned from it and even took it a step further by donating money to a worthwhile cause.

If folks are still pissed at her i'm not sure what else she can really do about that

aight, tin foil hat

i think she actually wanted to pass this off as a joke hoping everyone would latch on to how she was talking about how scared she was, but when they told her how ignorant she was, she got in her feels b/c the "joke" didnt hit.

what corey do?
I'on wanna further derail the thread, but i think the nigga a loud mouth corn ball that sounds smart to somebody dumb

or rather, let me say, if you can listen to him, and come to your own conclusions...dope...but if you spewing that same ignorant shit he be saying trying to pass it off like he just dropping gems, then we cant be friends online or irl

I feel away when I see them on planes too.I can't lie,but also I know the difference between Sikhs and Muslims.

I'm not against Islam at all,but the thought of 9/11 does cross my mind when I see them on a plane

I would never get them kicked off though unless I saw them doing some super wild shit

I just be like "If they or anybody act up,I'm prepared to scrap"

Am I wrong?

I'on wanna further derail the thread, but i think the nigga a loud mouth corn ball that sounds smart to somebody dumb

lol the niggas a comedian bruh

his whole thing has always been insulting people and having unpopular opinions

edit: yeah idk about all that other shit, im not going around quoting him lol

Well, I agree that fake apologies to appease people are unnecessary. I was talking more about the idea that you shouldn't apologize at all, even if you know you were wrong and legitimately want to own it. If people wrong other parties, they should apologize. That shouldn't even be a point worth debating.

And once again, somebody brings white people up over some shit that doesn't have anything do with white people. Ya'll really gotta work on this fixation ya'll have on them.

It's not my fault white people have a monopoly on racism, xenophobia, and hatred of living things.

Take that up with them.

I feel away when I see them on planes too.I can't lie,but also I know the difference between Sikhs and Muslims.

I'm not against Islam at all,but the thought of 9/11 does cross my mind when I see them on a plane

I would never get them kicked off though unless I saw them doing some super wild shit

I just be like "If they or anybody act up,I'm prepared to scrap"

Am I wrong?

Do you get that same feeling when you see a white male in a movie theater? In the grocery store? At church? At the gas station? At a restaurant?

lol the niggas a comedian bruh

his whole thing has always been insulting people and having unpopular opinions

edit: yeah idk about all that other shit, im not going around quoting him lol
i aint laughed at a single joke he's ever told

his breakfast club interviews be cringeworthy af b/c his jokes never land...at least to me

listen ya'll, there are a LOT of funny dudes in comedy...

Holcomb aint one of em

Him and Hannabal Burress in the same boat as far as im concerned

Holcomb: Something something something...nigga nigga nigga....something something something...ol dusty looking bitch

Holcomb "fans":

EminentMeaslyBirdofparadise-size_restricted.gif

Back