Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Twitter Outrage: Jess Hilarious

The doubling down is the crazy shit. Folks will do and say all sorts of ignorant shit and when people call them out and they double down on it. People so damn defensive nowadays to being told they're wrong they would rather look stupid in public than simply admit they don't know some shit.
Facts

keep that energy

Would hate to be a celeb
I'm not apologizing for shit
Granted I know the difference between a Sikh and a Muslim and I wouldn't say no dumb shit like she did

Either way, to have to sit there tears in your eyes and eat that humble pie because yuh never waah lissen....damn. Threaten them pockets and all pride go out the window

She from bmore, she packs out this bar I hang out at sometimes . I'm actually here now, lol

The self condemnation is interesting.i sorta like da fact she got called out for racism.Thats a start from within.yea those ppl may not give a fucc bout us either but hey.This is a type of discipline
Nothing but excellence is next

Why did i think she was from philly?
Huh
Oh well, no wonder she couldn't tell the difference bmore edumuhcation and all.
Philly people knows how a damn muslim looks.

Would hate to be a celeb
I'm not apologizing for shit
Granted I know the difference between a Sikh and a Muslim and I wouldn't say no dumb shit like she did

Either way, to have to sit there tears in your eyes and eat that humble pie because yuh never waah lissen....damn. Threaten them pockets and all pride go out the window

I don't understand this logic. I ain't saying that you need to grovel, but if you're wrong, you're wrong. And if your wrong move hurts other people, why wouldn't you apologize?

I don't understand this logic. I ain't saying that you need to grovel, but if you're wrong, you're wrong. And if your wrong move hurts other people, why wouldn't you apologize?
Well I'm talking about groveling cause that's exactly what she's doing
The energy she had with telling everyone "fuck yuh" to this is embarrassing

Because we've seen this shit from white people all the time when they get caught saying some racist shit.

They act like they're surprised the shit came out of their mouths, they say their best friend is black, they read a bullshit PR statement apology, and they donate money.

Don't fucking apologize. Don't explain why you thought the shit was ok. Don't try to educate people now that you know better. Keep your crocodile tears and money.

Just say you were being a fucking idiot and you were wrong and move on. Cause the apology touring doesn't stop. Anybody that didn't fuck with her before will definitely not fuck with her now and her real fanbase is going to fuck with her even harder. The public doubles down too. This is how blacks become the whipping boys of gays and Jews. This is how the Lakers ended up doing that retarded "We're in this together" commercial when Kobe called that dumbass ref a faggot.

Last edited:
And this cancel shit is stupid because its not executed right. Its more mindless blind leading the bilnd cyber society shit.

Back