Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Twitter Outrage: Jess Hilarious

Bruh all that rambling has nothing to do with my point. You keep putting words in my mouth about absolving her when all i said his her fear of muslims was planted in her head by white supremacist propaganda, opposed to say her fear of police being authentic and genuine. Black people don't freak out at the sight of a turban, whites do. White ppl aren't on edge in the presence of cops, black ppl are. Her Muslim fear was manufactured opposed to being genuine.

Bruh, you jumped in on a dispute. He brought up whites when I said whites had nothing to do with it. The fault was on her. You came in here and said that I was wrong and that her fear was the fault of white propaganda. Again, your words have implications. If you're saying that I'm wrong that she was solely at fault and that instead her actions were guided by propaganda by whites, then you absolutely are attempting to absolve her from at least some of the blame for what happened. Otherwise, your statement is completely pointless and didn't need to be said at all.

This chick is always trending for some stupid negative shit
I know those Hollywood exes and money movers starting to look at her like a liability

Ya'll niggas act like the shit you say doesn't have implications beyond the words you use. He brought up white people out of nowhere in an attempt to soften this chick's culpability for her own bad actions. You then try to turn around and justify that with some asspull reference to media fearmongering. All in an effort to partially absolve this bird from her sins and force the blame on whites. That's ridiculous. You could literally use bad reasoning like that to excuse every bad act any black person ever does because it's not a reasonable line of thought.

I bet you think "21 Questions" was a song about pastry desserts because of the line "I love you like a fat kid loves cake", don't you?

Back