Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tropes you are tired of seeing

In coming of age type films, tired of seeing the geek or antisocial get the most popular girl in school. Never once seen that when I was in high school.

Speaking of coming of age type films/shows...

The new student walkin in the hallway on their 1st day...and everyone treats them like shyt. Like giving mean mugs and looks of disgust for NO damn reason!

Then that one person who gives zero fuccs about anyone in that school befriending them. Something happens where they become popular. So now said new person is walkin down that same hallway...wit everyone giving head nods...smiles...daps...sexy eyes glances from popular chick/guy. Naw...FUCC...DAT!

If that was me...I'm throwing middle fingers to EVERYONE as I'm walkin the hallway...

l0Hlw3zXyjRQNwTbG.gif

The gay best friend, who is always a guy, and always a stereotype. He exists solely for the main character’s plot and has no personal plot himself. They might have a scene where they introduce him at some drag show and he’s performing but outside of that he exists solely to give the main character advice.

Every time a car takes off the tires screech. It can be the most busted 90’s model car and it’s still going to burn rubber like it’s got a 350 Hemi in it, lol.

The person from which someone needs vital information is on their death bed but lives exactly long enough to either give the info or die before revealing all of it.

They never show up like oh shit, he already dead. We’re fucked.

115 pound white woman slamming and hip tossing big ass henchmen like they paper weights..
And she HAS to pull this off at least once in the fight, lol.

tumblr_m3orkn8ORA1rn2llbo1_400.gif

Back