Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tropes you are tired of seeing

Speaking of super hero movies. Lets talk about fights between a character with superpowers vs regular humans.

If a superpower person hits a regular person and knocks him airborne and some feet back, that person should be critical condition or dead. Depending where they get hit.

Captain America should have mad bodies. He throwing a metal frisbee so hard that it bounces off multiple walls. So when he throws it at a person's head, they should be dead.

Folks having buck naked sex then the woman feeling like she needs to get up with a sheet wrapped around her or be covered up to get out the bed.
200.gif
Yeah I'm good and tired of that shit... show them cheeks and stop playin

The one profesional whose retired and old af but the government needs him for one last job. They go find him on a farm or somewhere up in the mountains chopping wood and he has to be found via helicopter.

"I told you I was out the game, for good"

"Just one last job. What about the promise we made back in 'Nam? That if i ever needed you..."

"OK you're right but this is the last time"

*studio makes a trilogy*

Idk if this is a trope or just something that annoys me but whenever there's like an apocalyptic type movie or something where people are lost for days at a time...how does nobody ever mention the lack or shit like deodorant or a toothbrush. I know in real you aint just ignoring musty underarms and bad breath like it's nothing

Definitely think about that on walking dead

Idk if this is a trope or just something that annoys me but whenever there's like an apocalyptic type movie or something where people are lost for days at a time...how does nobody ever mention the lack or shit like deodorant or a toothbrush. I know in real you aint just ignoring musty underarms and bad breath like it's nothing
I watch naked and afraid from time to time. They hardly mention stench because their mind is on finding food, water, and fatigue.

Definitely think about that on walking dead

they’re in the zombie apocalypse

no dentist visits
no toothpaste
same toothbrush they’ve been using for years

but their teeth are clean as fuck

not too mention, even in the apocalypse these white characters hair be looking immaculate while the sista’s hair lookin tragic

I watch naked and afraid from time to time. They hardly mention stench because their mind is on finding food, water, and fatigue.

This made me think of The Blue Lagoon movies. Spent their entire lives on an island without any deodorant, no toothpaste, not a nail clipper in sight and stayed looking like they were freshly upkept even on a deserted island.

When they have the final fight and like 3 diff scenes be going on. Can we go back to the days of one on one fight with no interruptions

When the heroes are trying to complete a mission before the villain gets there. And they are soooo close but they take they sweet ass time to profess huge revelations or argue or kiss, giving the villain time to get there.

"Before I grab this ancient relic that if fallen in the wrong hands...will destroy the world...I gotta get this off my chest..."

It's worse when these muthafuccas wanna confess their fuccin love for the other person. TOO many times I've yelled at the tv...

"MAN IF YOU DON'T GET DA FUCC ON! AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THIS SHYT! GO!!!!!"

Back