Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tropes you are tired of seeing

loud-ninja

Here to point out the illogical
What are some tropes or scenarios you are tired of seeing in movies, shows, or even particular genres ?

I got to thinking about this after watching the new Jurassic park movie.

I hate in movies where a character is trying to bypass a combo lock but some how manages to figure out the combination after a few guesses. I feel it is lazy writing and improbable but not impossible. Like, they could of had the character get the combo so many different ways. I sigh anytime I see this in movies.

I'm tired of always seeing the bad guy lose

Also tired of seeing black people always be the savior of other folks to the detriment of themselves then when its time for that to be reciprocated it NEVER happens. They look fool in the end instead of the hero.

I'm tired of always seeing the bad guy lose

Also tired of seeing black people always be the savior of other folks to the detriment of themselves then when its time for that to be reciprocated it NEVER happens. They look fool in the end instead of the hero.
Fam that movie theater was awkward af at the end of Infinity War, ill never forget how wild that was

Brushing teeth with no toothpaste

Knowing you're being hunted or have beef in the streets but answering the door without looking through the peephole or leaving it unlocked.

Word to Jaime getting slumped by Sully on Top Boy

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Folks having buck naked sex then the woman feeling like she needs to get up with a sheet wrapped around her or be covered up to get out the bed.
200.gif

Back