Welcome To aBlackWeb

Training Day Director Set To Remake Scarface

antoine fuqua been gone for a min, and this the bullshit he wanna come back with after seeing what Coogler just did?

FOH

Already hating. We still like gangsta shit bruh and honestly gangster movies can always be remade. Being a thug hasn't changed.

If this movie is made, it needs to be new characters involved. Or else it will fail, and we all know why.

3 out of 4 of his last few movies have been good. olympus has fallen was some bullshit. the equalizer, southpaw, and the magnificent seven were all good. im not sure how this scarface remake will be but i doubt it will be received well no matter what. some movies u dont remake. u can add to the story but u dont remake it.

Already hating. We still like gangsta shit bruh and honestly gangster movies can always be remade. Being a thug hasn't changed.

im hating b/c a brotha wants to do a remake movie about a gangster who dies at the end?

then i'll be that

Come on guys Scarface IS a remake SMMFH. The 1983 film was a remake of a 1932 film of the same name. It used Italians and the Mafia, the 1983 version used the cocaine trade and influx of Cuban immigrants.

Fuqua is a great director. I do agree with the notion that Hollywood should take chances with original movies but Scarface is not the movie to base that on LOLOLOLOL

Well, if that's the case make it about black people this time. Instead of crime, make it a rise and fall of a black protagonist in some other arena. Political leader, record label, or whatever. And Sion is right, just about every movie is just the same plot but with different names. There's a book called The Heroes Journey, it outlines damn near 90% of the stories told.

Well, if that's the case make it about black people this time. Instead of crime, make it a rise and fall of a black protagonist in some other arena. Political leader, record label, or whatever. And Sion is right, just about every movie is just the same plot but with different names. There's a book called The Heroes Journey, it outlines damn near 90% of the stories told.

A record label?

Back