Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trainer Fires Client Over Burger

can yall big block ass niggas keep your hands off my reactions.

how yall big and condoning someone in your community being aired out on social media because they went to in and out

to an extent...their success is his, so when those trainees come out still looking flabby and without self-control, that’s a bad look on the trainer... that’s an image, that’s a reputation, that’s him marketing himself. Of course he wants their success, it benefits him in a major way... and money is survival, so he’s silly for saying that part... but he’s all in the right.. it might be over the top but the mentality of it is 100. You can’t want it more for someone else than they do. If they don’t want it...next.

Don't you think that him blowing up and posting this on social media hurts his image & rep more than his client failing to stick to a diet tho?

everybody knows how easy it is to fall off when you trying to do better and get healthy

this dude just seem like a shitty trainer

So lets say its the other way around. would yall be cool with a trainer sitting on his ass on the gram while you working out and not motivation you.

HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP wasnt there just a post or topic created just like above ^^^.

As a general rule, I have an issue with anyone airing to shit on social media that either doesn't belong there. He was hired to provide a workout plan and a meal plan. The end. Full stop.

She didn't hire a life coach. She paid that nigga to train her for 4 hours a week with some dope exercises. Not didn't hire that nigga to be a life coach. Is her form solid on them squats?

Other than that...stfu.

So lets say its the other way around. would yall be cool with a trainer sitting on his ass on the gram while you working out and not motivation you.

HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP wasnt there just a post or topic created just like above ^^^.

He is ridiculing his client for eating a cheeseburger. So the 'other ay around' would be him NOT ridiculing his client for eating a cheeseburger. With that being said...yes...I would be totally cool with him NOT ridiculing his client for eating a cheeseburger,

Why yall act like every facet of every community needs to cater to the anti-everything mindsets?

Like there aint a Planet Fitness on every corner, that aint a safe space for the wishy washy?

Come on... Who the hell goes to a hardcore gym or trainer notorious for their style of motivation and then expect them to change their business model because you are too weak willed to keep up?

Who does that?

A narcissist thats who.

She knew what kinda trainer she had and she still put that big ass greasy burger online with her big greasy ass? How she think he gonna react?

He’s a asshole. And very UNPROFESSIONAL

But if folks see his methods ain’t working folks are not going to want him as a trainer.

He didn’t have to be an ass but the client ain’t dedicated.

Both are dumb.
Yea but he gonna get way more flack for airing people out. Everybody hates that

no because the nigga is being paid by me.

Anybody who's in shape knows all your progress aint gon be undone by one bad meal lol. I understand his frustration but somebody going from eating shitty and being inactive to eating right and exercising daily is a hard switch. Almost everybody falls off at some point, especially in the beginning. As a trainer/coach you gotta know to guide em through that.

Anybody who's in shape knows all your progress aint gon be undone by one bad meal lol. I understand his frustration but somebody going from eating shitty and being inactive to eating right and exercising daily is a hard switch. Almost everybody falls off at some point, especially in the beginning. As a trainer/coach you gotta know to guide em through that.

You're assuming this was the first time and not the last straw. If you're right, yeah he's bugging, but to be that upset about the shit, I'm guessing this isn't the first time she's pulled that. I think he was also pissed about her reaction when he called her out. It seemed like she didn't care one way or the other, so why should he?

Back