Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trainer Fires Client Over Burger

Fair. Why am I gonna put my effort in to you if you can't put in the effort for yourself.

lol But it is. It's literally his business to plan out his client's meals and hold them accountable.

Yes, what he did was unprofessional, but some of these comments ya'll are making sound like ya'll don't really understand what personal trainers do. Some of them just work out with clients and that's it, but a lot of them insert themselves into the lives and lifestyles of their clients a lot more and their clients know and claim to want that.

Idk fam. Didnt see anyone here question what he supposed to do, just HOW he did it

completely foul and ridiculous. anybody that struggles with weight knows how hard it is to stop certain habits. this rude piece of shit should have shown more empathy and patience with their client

furthermore, they are paying you, so if they arent taking their journey seriously, thats on them.

continue to educate and work with your client
What if you signed a contract or are a competitor?

Why do I as a trainer not have the right to cut you loose if you are in fact just wasting my time?

Why is it anybody elses fault you didnt do your due diligence before signing a contract with a hardcore trainer?

Why as a trainer should my name and gym be tied to your failure upon stepping on stage?

This sounds like typical competition season shit I dont agree with airing the client out publicly but I do agree with cutting them loose for the reasons stated.

What if you signed a contract or are a competitor?

Why do I as a trainer not have the right to cut you loose if you are in fact just wasting my time?

Why is it anybody elses fault you didnt do your due diligence before signing a contract with a hardcore trainer?

Why as a trainer should my name and gym be tied to your failure upon stepping on stage?

This sounds like typical competition season shit I dont agree with airing the client out publicly but I do agree with cutting them loose for the reasons stated.

who said any of these things?

its wrong to air out a client

end of discussion

Tell the trainer stfu and cash the check.

If the check stops clearing, then you can talk shit.

Trainer job is to give the advice he paid to give and no more.

I wish a mfer would

Lmao. That ain’t just what a trainer do.

Honestly this just sounds like a trainer getting ahead of a problematic client that blames others for their own shortcomings...
like trisha paytas type problematic.

Lets not act like he not in that shit for the money

that "I want your success story" line is some bullshit..

if he wanted a success story more than the money then he would be training folks for free

to an extent...their success is his, so when those trainees come out still looking flabby and without self-control, that’s a bad look on the trainer... that’s an image, that’s a reputation, that’s him marketing himself. Of course he wants their success, it benefits him in a major way... and money is survival, so he’s silly for saying that part... but he’s all in the right.. it might be over the top but the mentality of it is 100. You can’t want it more for someone else than they do. If they don’t want it...next.

Back