Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

BTW.....................I believe he's going to walk. Not because he's not guilty because the victim denied the shooting at first Then flip flopped on it. Lawyer's going to eat that up. The gun charge is going to fuck him tho

How the hell didnt the gun charge get him the fuck outa here in the first place? Wouldnt that be enough to have his citizenship revoked and sent him packing back to Canada? Honest question

Just trying to encourage yall to follow the rules of the board g lol

yall gotta relax lmao
He mad his butt buddy Tory bout to do a bid and become a felon

Bet he wont thank Meek Mill and partners for getting Cali to reform they parole policies
:lol9:

How many of y’all think Tory Lanez is actually going to do prison time? He's facing 22 years in prison.

How the hell didnt the gun charge get him the fuck outa here in the first place? Wouldnt that be enough to have his citizenship revoked and sent him packing back to Canada? Honest question
The victim not working with the police nobody talking. I'm sure was a factor.

The gun charge alone should've got him deported ASAP

He's definitely not walking on that gun charge. I have to believe that they have physical evidence proving his possession of the weapon at the very least. A DA generally doesn't take this long to bring charges on a weak case. If they took this long is because they were crossing all the Ts and dotting all the Is before charging a rich man.

How many of y’all think Tory Lanez is actually going to do prison time? He's facing 22 years in prison.
Realistically he proly gonna get off like OG Cain said. Her initially not cooperating may be the what stops him from getting convicted

which is what she was trying to do in the forst place I suppose

The victim not working with the police nobody talking. I'm sure was a factor.

The gun charge alone should've got him deported ASAP

Same shit I was thinking. If he wasnt supposed to have a gun and one was found in his possession with his prints n shit on it... one would think that would be enough to get him outa here..

He's definitely not walking on that gun charge. I have to believe that they have physical evidence proving his possession of the weapon at the very least. A DA generally doesn't take this long to bring charges on a weak case. If they took this long is because they were crossing all the Ts and dotting all the Is before charging a rich man.

Makes sense

The number of felonies he's facing, and the fact that it's a violent crime, I can see him taking a plea for 3 with half.

Toronto gonna hold a vigil for him and he gonna become the Great White North OJ

Nigga better auction off that SUV like it was a Bronco

Back