Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

You have to be convicted of a crime to be deported
I doubt anyone in that truck is going to get obstruction of the law charge for Tory. That nigga going to prison for that gun, he's bodyguard didn't take the charge so it's over. Keeping real gone wroner dan muthafucka lol

Once youre naturalized you can vote and all that if i'm not mistaken.. that's different than someone on a work visa
Once ur naturalized u can vote and get ur American passport..... as a permanent resident u get to live here drama free u can work and travel using ur green card .... as a permanent resident u can come and go as u please to Canada and Mexico and other surrounding countries without a visa..... depending of ur nation of origin u may need a visa to go to other nations especially in Europe

I’m speaking from experience as a nigga who has been living here Legally for damn near 30 yrs but was naturalized only a few yrs ago

Whether he a citizen or not really became a talking point. Anything to keep attention from the facts

Apologize for the MTS slander or GTFO

Not really a talking point.

I was honestly wondering why he wasnt kicked back to Canada off the gun charge alone and the question was answered....

Nobody... wait.... let me correct that.. I'm not caping for this dude in the slightest... just seeking clarity lol

Back