Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

I don't have all the details but it's still innocent until proven guilty. If I have to make a guess I'd say he's probably guilty as sin....but that's another story.

ah shut up bitch
zfSxQs.gif

Funny how saying someone is innocent until proven guilty or they admit guilt is too much for y’all. Still no proof other than a woman’s word. If Tory is guilty it won’t bother me one bit. He’s a Canadian who makes trash music . Fuck him. Still have to prove he’s guilty tho :pause:

Nah you wildin.

I've said it several times I was waiting for more information. You said straight up you aint believe the story cuz shes a woman. Fuck outa here.

I dont agree with folks that thought he was guilty just offa early reports.
I dont agree with your weird ass take that youre giving him the benefit of the doubt cuz his accuser is a woman

Ya mad ya dick sucking got you looking stupid huh

Maybe you can catch a flight to LA to see him while he incarcerated

i aint lookin stupid at all . u trying to convict a man before the court do they job

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
BTW.....................I believe he's going to walk. Not because he's not guilty because the victim denied the shooting at first Then flip flopped on it. Lawyer's going to eat that up. The gun charge is going to fuck him tho

BTW.....................I believe he's going to walk. Not because he's not guilty because the victim denied the shooting at first Then flip flopped on it. Lawyer's going to eat that up. The gun charge is going to fuck him tho

thanks matlock

:foh5:

Back