Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Y'all gotta admit that shit wasn't adding up, the girl the reason people thought Tory didn't do what he accused of

are you this limp when white ppl ask for the all the facts after one of us been shot?

I try to remain consistent as best I can. If I dont have enough information to make a determination.. I try to fall back and not jump to conclusions until more information is available.

You can call it what you like. I call it being objective.

With this particular case there was way too many conflicting stories for me to jump out the window on either side.

*shrugs*

tory was confident and he begging for this so lets see whats going happen in court

Y'all gotta admit that shit wasn't adding up, the girl the reason people thought Tory didn't do what he accused of

meg said she was shot by tory, the hospital later confirmed she was SHOT

ashy niggas, such as yourself, started talking about irrelevant bullshit “WELL if she was shot how many tendons were hit???”

the ONLY inconsistencies were you bouncing around trying absolve tory lanez of wrongdoing, grasping for straws.

Tory is one of the worst artist I ever heard in my life. NO originality. He can’t sing. He can’t rap. He makes catchy songs because they remind you of other catchy songs you heard before.

With that being said...It’s still FREE TORY. All we know about the case is Tory is 4’11/93 pounds. Megan is 6’6/200 solid.

I’m not taking Tory side, but it’s funny the same people in this thread convicting him is the same people who talk about the justice system being unfair. I even see some people in here from the Johnathan Price thread.

Funny how that works on here.

Charges not conviction. :pause:

which is it? lol

meg said she was shot by tory, the hospital later confirmed she was SHOT

ashy niggas, such as yourself, started talking about irrelevant bullshit “WELL if she was shot how many tendons were hit???”

the ONLY inconsistencies were you bouncing around trying absolve tory lanez of wrongdoing, grasping for straws.
Weeks later after saying she wasn't shot and her ass can keep that bullshit of her protecting a black man that just wasn't smart. She's the reason people didn't believe her

And I’m standing on that. I know a breh who was charged with rape until HER friend said the bitch was lying. I know a breh who did months in county over child support and HIS SON LIVED WITH HIM. Even used his address to go to school. Wasn’t good enough for the judge or the spiteful ass woman he left for better.

She was shot. Ok. The question is who did it? She say Tory and Tory say he didn’t do it. It’s that simple. Tory is innocent until he admits his guilt or he is proven innocent. I’m from Chicago. Hoes always lying on niggas.

Hoes* yes of course

But you said you didn't believe her because she's a woman, period

Like, that means you're calling all women liars... including your mother, sister, wife, daughter etc..

Back