Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

I really think some of you male posters are hypnotized by the control women generally have of society's narratives.

Yes, they are underpaid, under represented, under appreciated, overworked, disrespected, violated, and everything else that they are.

But the wrongs done to them do not nullify the ways they contribute to those wrongs. And pointing out what they can/should do to help themselves does not make you a "woman hater".

I see you "Nah let women put themselves in danger because there shouldn't have been danger in the first place" people as the real woman haters. Your idealism has failed you greatly. We don't get to the way we want the world to be by ignoring the way the world actually is. That isn't intelligence, that is delusion.

Not one person has said a person should be able to place themselves in a dangerous situation then be shocked when something bad happens. What is being said is that when something bad happens the automatic go.to for far too many is "well what did she do to deserve it" and very few people deserve the shit some of you niggas have tried to defend or give a pass to. There's a huge difference in some bad shit happening by circumstances vs someone intentionally causing a person harm but that last part seems to get lost

This is a great post. I do wanna ask though what started the turning point for you in being able to see or label certain shit as toxic that you may have previously given a pass to or simply ignored?
A lot of shit I saw online such as IG, twitter and on here.

I understand dudes being ignorant when we were teens, but grown ass men being on that toxic shit and contradicting themselves all the time made me realize its some stupid shit.

I started thinking if my son came to me and told me he had a mental illness and me calling him a pussy or talking down to him smh.

I've spoken about depression and shit I've been through a lot of times on here, and sometimes I don't go into detail or go further because I know dudes would clown.

Just became tired of it and its not helping us at all. Just cuz we wanna be childish or pretend that we don't have emotions.

I understand dudes being ignorant when we were teens, but grown ass men being on that toxic shit and contradicting themselves all the time made me realize its some stupid shit.

I started thinking if my son came to me and told me he had a mental illness and me calling him a pussy or talking down to him smh.

I've spoken about depression and shit I've been through a lot of times on here, and sometimes I don't go into detail or go further because I know dudes would clown.

Just became tired of it and its not helping us at all. Just cuz we wanna be childish or pretend that we don't have emotions.

Appreciate the honesty. I assumed it had something to do with having a child I just didnt want to assume out loud. It seems for many having a child and then picturing someone speaking to their child the way they may have spoken to someone else is what flips the switch on alot of issues for people.

Toxic masculinity

I never used that word before and actually used to clown it.

But as I'm getting older and I see how dudes clown each other online is worse than it was between my group of friends or men in my family.

Cuz you see the toxic shit on a wider spectrum now with social media.

That shit needs to be deaded. And this false narrative that women are more emotional than men.

Nah we just been taught to not cry and show feelings as kids so we think that. All kids cry for small shit but as we get older they tell boys to toughen up and don't share your feelings.

Humans are emotional creatures and its actually good to be able to let it out or share your feelings.

Therapist make a shit load of money in that field cuz dudes too scared to talk to their homies or family about it. Or the homies just don't care and tell them to toughen up.

Keep that shit bottled up long enough and you gonna snap. Huge reason why its mostly men that commit suicide or go postal. That shit is not healthy at all.

I have no issues with how the world is turning out right now were people are denouncing gender norms, and the world is becoming "soft" as they say.

Hopefully my grandkids won't have to go through this retarded shit.

All facts here. We did way more harm to ourselves. Shit my dad didn’t know he had ptsd some 30 years after Vietnam

Agreed bro

Lol the dude who posted this should be ashamed of himself for posting some gossip shit. What friends confirmed Megan put hands on Tory? Nobody knows anything of what happened in that car. How about we wait for the facts to come out
I think he probably got this from the Adam22 story.

Appreciate the honesty. I assumed it had something to do with having a child I just didnt want to assume out loud. It seems for many having a child and then picturing someone speaking to their child the way they may have spoken to someone else is what flips the switch on alot of issues for people.

that’s what happened to me with the feminism I used to think it was pointlees
We’re now in the psychoanalysis stage of the black men portion of the thread

:hahaha:

That was last page

Back