Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

this is something i talk about often.

i hate when people call dudes weak for not being like a certain stereotype.

take them OF dudes. people clowned them dudes all day for paying for images....but no one says shit about how hard it is to get at some chicks and not all dudes are built like that.....and now we adding more pressure on someone to be "normal" because its obviously something wrong with "them" dudes.

we as men need support and guidance and some of us need re-educatiing. we often dont have many people to turn too and must push on thru everything. and if we fail at something we clowned and if we succeed at something we must keep it up or we somehow failed.

we are told to be tough but when disrespected and we respond or act tough.....wrong again.

i really dont like the toxic shit some of us must live up to. but then we try to look at dudes like tory as toxic. we kinda made dudes like him if we being honest. because he lost either way. but on the flip side....chicks can be toxic aswell be being empowered by dudes who will do anything for them even when wrong.

both should be checked for toxic behaviors. yet sometimes its not. we can make the rules then be mad when someone becomes a product of the rules or lack thereof.

I would love to figure out how we can do better jobs at raising young black men. The reason I say young black men and not women.....is because like @Busta Carmichael said ....women have each other for support. look around your city at how many programs cater to women and young black women and girls. How many cater to raising a young black boy or young man?

we all gotta do our part. i would love to hear solutions because shit like this doesnt have to happen.
Exactly, and thats why I said you gonna lose arguing with a woman either way. Even if she was the one that beat him and he didn't retaliate they were going to clown him, especially when his height came out. The memes would've been non stop.

As it was when Solange beat jay or when that chick fucked bow wow face up.

So he would lose either way and that's messed up.

I've seen women on IG uplift each other and talk about mental health, abuse and other things.

but they will still body shame dudes and call them fat or make fun of their height while being hypocrites.

all these words: fatphobia, height shaming, body shaming, domestic violence etc don't apply to men.

The only ones that apply to us are the negative ones such as incels, pedos etc things that women can never be accused of.

When Mary J Blige husband got her money everybody clowned him and dudes even wanted him dead for pussy points, K-fed one of the most hated dudes of all time... why? For doing exactly what they do.

Women live by a code and will back each other even if they are wrong. Dudes don't do that and would rather tear each other down and get on the women's side because they think they'll get pussy from it something somehow.

Society created Tory, facts.

Society also creates desperate dudes that would smash anything moving just to say they got some pussy because they would get clowned if they don't.

Society also created this weird thing that the more girls you have the more girls would like you but its not the same in reverse cuz we don't care if she works at mickey ds and haven't had sex in 2 years.

If she fine and we vibe we'd prolly wife.

Toxic masculinity is real and its retarded when you point out all the faults.

Exactly, and thats why I said you gonna lose arguing with a woman either way. Even if she was the one that beat him and he didn't retaliate they were going to clown him, especially when his height came out. The memes would've been non stop.

I've seen women on IG uplift each other and talk about mental health, abuse and other things.

but they will still body shame dudes and call them fat or make fun of their height while being hypocrites.

all these words: fatphobia, height shaming, body shaming, domestic violence etc don't apply to men.

The only ones that apply to us are the negative ones such as incels, pedos etc things that women can never be accused of.

When Mary J Blige husband got her money everybody clowned him and dudes even wanted him dead for pussy points, K-fed one of the most hated dudes of all time... why? For doing exactly what they do.

Women live by a code and will back each other even if they are wrong. Dudes don't do that and would rather tear each other down and get on the women's side because they think they'll get pussy from it something somehow.

Society also creates desperate dudes that would smash anything moving just to say they got some pussy because they would get clowned if they don't.

Society also created this weird thing that the more girls you have the more girls would like you but its not the same in reverse cuz we don't care if she works at mickey ds and haven't had sex in 2 years.

Thing is all those things can apply to men but men think it’s soft or pc to use those words

I think this is something men struggle with the most. the fact that we reinforce the very things that are often bad for us. Niggas will actively and proudly boast about not having emotions, about not feeling shit. Yet will also say nobody is there when they need them and get mad. You cant have it both ways yet too many try to
uJk01CI.gif

this post here

471289cde2490c80f60d5e85bcdfb6da.gif

Thing is all those things can apply to men but men think it’s soft or pc to use those words
kinda like she "violated" him
or "entanglement"

we gotta stop people from trying to dress shit up.

a shit cake is still a shit cake..even with pretty icing

Nah he wouldn't be the aggressor at all.

I don't think it's that difficult. When people talk about violence against women they not talkin' about every single instance of man harmin' a woman
Not true.

That's the thing people are saying in this thread that no matter what she does you can't harm her, even u catching haymakers to the face.

And thats legit the general consensus which I think is retarded.

Watch that whoppi goldberg video someone put up and she was saying some real shit. The other ones were saying they can put hands on men and they are not supposed to do shit about it.

Not true.

That's the thing people are saying in this thread that no matter what she does you can't harm her, even u catching haymakers to the face.

Watch that whoppi goldberg video someone put up and she was saying some real shit. The other ones were saying they can put hands on men and they are not supposed to do shit about it.

Just coz a few people feel a man shouldn't hit a woman it doesn't mean its the consensus, it's definitely not the legal consensus.

The men sayin' they'd never hit a women regardless of the circumstances are lyin' or just haven't considered the many scenarios wherein they would feel compelled to defend themselves physically against a woman.

The women who say that feel entitled by their womanhood and they shouldn't.

I feel the never hit a woman ting is super super super overblown and when a woman says "if a woman is hittin' a man she askin' to be hit back" she not spittin' some unseen reality. That's just life.

Last edited:
Not true.

Only time I can hit a woman is if she threatens my physical being either with a weapon (god forbid a gun!) or she intends to cause GBH on me ...

I hit my younger sister sometime in late 1999, I was 18... she was running her mouth at me rudely and we Africans have this thing about respect of age .. days later I was full of regret and self hate. Apologised profusely. Never hit a woman ever no matter the provocation since then

In any other situation where there isn't a serious threat I'm walking away...

Toxic masculinity

I never used that word before and actually used to clown it.

But as I'm getting older and I see how dudes clown each other online is worse than it was between my group of friends or men in my family.

Cuz you see the toxic shit on a wider spectrum now with social media.

That shit needs to be deaded. And this false narrative that women are more emotional than men.

Nah we just been taught to not cry and show feelings as kids so we think that. All kids cry for small shit but as we get older they tell boys to toughen up and don't share your feelings.

Humans are emotional creatures and its actually good to be able to let it out or share your feelings.

Therapist make a shit load of money in that field cuz dudes too scared to talk to their homies or family about it. Or the homies just don't care and tell them to toughen up.

Keep that shit bottled up long enough and you gonna snap. Huge reason why its mostly men that commit suicide or go postal. That shit is not healthy at all.

I have no issues with how the world is turning out right now were people are denouncing gender norms, and the world is becoming "soft" as they say.

Hopefully my grandkids won't have to go through this retarded shit.

I really think some of you male posters are hypnotized by the control women generally have of society's narratives.

Yes, they are underpaid, under represented, under appreciated, overworked, disrespected, violated, and everything else that they are.

But the wrongs done to them do not nullify the ways they contribute to those wrongs. And pointing out what they can/should do to help themselves does not make you a "woman hater".

I see you "Nah let women put themselves in danger because there shouldn't have been danger in the first place" people as the real woman haters. Your idealism has failed you greatly. We don't get to the way we want the world to be by ignoring the way the world actually is. That isn't intelligence, that is delusion.

Just coz a few people feel a man shouldn't hit a woman it doesn't mean its the consensus, it's definitely not the legal consensus.

The men sayin' they'd never hit a women regardless of the circumstances are lyin' or just haven't considered the many scenarios wherein they would feel compelled to defend themselves physically against a woman.

The women who say that are feel entitled by their womanhood and they shouldn't.

I feel the never hit a woman ting is super super super overblown and when a woman says "if a woman is hittin' a man she askin' to be hit back" she not spittin' some unseen reality. That's just life.

This below

Only time I can hit a woman is if she threatens my physical being either with a weapon (god forbid a gun!) or she intends to cause GBH on me ...

I understand both, but cellar door u in the minority of this discussion actually.

The general consensus is that she needs to have a gun or a knife, don't matter if she's punching the shit out you.

Toxic masculinity

I never used that word before and actually used to clown it.

But as I'm getting older and I see how dudes clown each other online is worse than it was between my group of friends or men in my family.

Cuz you see the toxic shit on a wider spectrum now with social media.

That shit needs to be deaded. And this false narrative that women are more emotional than men.

Nah we just been taught to not cry and show feelings as kids so we think that. All kids cry for small shit but as we get older they tell boys to toughen up and don't share your feelings.

Humans are emotional creatures and its actually good to be able to let it out or share your feelings.

Therapist make a shit load of money in that field cuz dudes too scared to talk to their homies or family about it. Or the homies just don't care and tell them to toughen up.

Keep that shit bottled up long enough and you gonna snap. Huge reason why its mostly men that commit suicide or go postal. That shit is not healthy at all.

I have no issues with how the world is turning out right now were people are denouncing gender norms, and the world is becoming "soft" as they say.

Hopefully my grandkids won't have to go through this retarded shit.

This is a great post. I do wanna ask though what started the turning point for you in being able to see or label certain shit as toxic that you may have previously given a pass to or simply ignored?

Back