Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Lmaooooo. Once again going to the utmost extremes to get your shit off.

You got it.

How is what I said the utmost of extremes? I was trying to point out the reality of the situation. Did I embellish or go too far? Is getting mad at a gal and then you shoot them in the foot and most likely cripple them for life now socially acceptable?

LMAO @ "he only shot her in the foot".

This is some depraved shit for people to be disagreeing about.

Again. Going to the extreme. Where did I say it was acceptable?? Don't answer. You got it.

How would y'all react in this situation?

All the females in the comments are calling him puss for not fighting back an

d saying its OK in this situation

He still would be the aggressor if he just slapped her.

I woulda dropped her. But like gently.

But a) that's not his gal and b) he didn't shoot her.

So what does this have to do with anything?

This has to do with the fact that the narrative is to never put hands on a woman no matter the situation

Literally no one lives by that narrative. It's always in the context of don't domestically abuse your partner. The shit never applied to strangers... that's just a corny out that some dudes came up with to justify spousal abuse.

If a random chick hits you you ca hit her back. No one ever said don't defend yourself. I'll karate chop a broad in the throat if she hits me but if it's my girl... I like to think a stern look is all it would take to nip that shit in the bud. But I never dated an abusive broad before so maybe I can't relate to the struggle.

Literally no one lives by that narrative. It's always in the context of don't domestically abuse your partner. The shit never applied to strangers... that's just a corny out that some dudes came up with to justify spousal abuse.

If a random chick hits you you ca hit her back. No one ever said don't defend yourself. I'll karate chop a broad in the throat if she hits me but if it's my girl... I like to think a stern look is all it would take to nip that shit in the bud. But I never dated an abusive broad before so maybe I can't relate to the struggle.
Don't know if you been reading the thread but thats literally the only things dudes been saying in here.

That its no reason to put your hands on a female, unless your life might be in danger and thats a might.

Yet you had dudes in that other thread saying what you would do if your moms got jumped, that they would jump in.

If someone sees you karate chop that chick they'll prolly jump you. My homegirl used to work with domestic violence victims. Most of them started with dude getting fucked up by her and him snapping and smacking her.

I've lived by this rule my whole life as well, so thats why I don't argue with women or anything that would make that situation get crazy. Got a lot of women in my family who love to fight men and then cry when dude fights back.

My sister been trying to fight me on several occasions for no reason whatsoever and I'm the most reserved chill person ever, had to cut her off and block her. Cuz if I would've even pushed her she would've smeared my name on Facebook and everybody wouldve been on her side.

I don't feel like people who's been on the other side of being falsely accused of dv should comment on this subject.

So ppl just ran with the "she was hittin him so he shot her"

What if he pulled the gun out and was being reckless with it so she tried to take it from him and it went off?

Don't know if you been reading the thread but thats literally the only things dudes been saying in here.

That its no reason to put your hands on a female, unless your life might be in danger and thats a might.

Yet you had dudes in that other thread saying what you would do if your moms got jumped, that they would jump in.

If someone sees you karate chop that chick they'll prolly jump you. My homegirl used to work with domestic violence victims. Most of them started with dude getting fucked up by her and him snapping and smacking her.

I've lived by this rule my whole life as well, so thats why I don't argue with women or anything that would make that situation get crazy. Got a lot of women in my family who love to fight men and then cry when dude fights back.

My sister been trying to fight me on several occasions for no reason whatsoever and I'm the most reserved chill person ever, had to cut her off and block her. Cuz if I would've even pushed her she would've smeared my name on Facebook and everybody wouldve been on her side.

I don't feel like people who's been on the other side of being falsely accused of dv should comment on this subject.

LOL @ you leaving the part out where it turns to gunplay.

I need to see a pic of this dude looking like when Martin fought Tommy Hearns to even justify fisticuffs let alone shooting her when she's trying to get out the car.

So ppl just ran with the "she was hittin him so he shot her"

What if he pulled the gun out and was being reckless with it so she tried to take it from him and it went off?
No one is excusing him. The fact the gun was out is corny.
Was at a homes friend house once with a group of ladies......Dude got mad at some other shit and takes out his gun.....He walks around unloading and loading ...Take the Clip out put it back in...Eject a bullet .....Just corny shit. We clowning him for trying to look tough but a few chicks loved that shit for some reason. Other chick bounced not wanting to chance a mistake.

Crazy thing.....He ended up hooking up with one of them chicks and she stole his gun...lol

LOL @ you leaving the part out where it turns to gunplay.

I need to see a pic of this dude looking like when Martin fought Tommy Hearns to even justify fisticuffs let alone shooting her when she's trying to get out the car.
Could have just been as simple as him not having a good day and he just had it. Simple shit can push people over the edge. Fuck niggas don't need legit reasons to do fuck shit.

The more yall talk, the more similarly I see with Chris Brown and Rhianna. It took years, being virtually black balled, and legal convictions later before the public would even entertain the idea that Rhianna was not a victim in that car, but an active participant and possibly the instigator.

Deflecting to the point of "Yeah but what about the gun" excuses what led up to that point. You don't have to approve of one thing in order to condemn another.

We keep pretending that everytime a black woman is hit, shot, stabbed, or called out of her name, she was just floating innocently on a cloud awhen some monster arose from the depths of hell to attack her... this is why violence and disrespect of the black woman continues. We only want to hold some people accountable and ignore the wrongdoings of others.

I don't know, she implied that he shot her intentionally to cause harm.
Yea that's what's weird about it cuz like somebody said a few pages back it dont seem like you wouldnt cooperate if it was done on purpose. Seem like you would keep quiet if it was an accident.

We still don't know shit tho to be saying what happened *shrug*

I remember back in middle school this kid got jumped by 3 girls, two of them were much bigger than him.

Everyone clowned him until he was on the brink of suicide I think, even the teachers.

Saw someone bring that shit up on Facebook laughing not too long ago. 20 years later.

It has nothing to do with strength. It has to do with gender norms and how society is.

Nicki stabbed up Safaree and everyone laughed, amber heard cut off J.depp finger, no one made a sound.

Its a damn deadly weapon, nothing to do with strength at all. But if it was reverse?

Even arguing with a chick makes you look weak. Men are supposed to be strong, masculine leaders and that's why we can't argue with women or hit back, or cry, or show feelings.

Its toxic.

ok and all this is true but these are gender norms that we made and we enforce. It’s other men who judge harshly for this they be the judges and cops. The same judges an cops who think a boy getting molested by a grown woman is cool. It comes from the same source. Toxic masculinity

Last edited:
ok and all this is true but these are gender norms that we made and we enforce. It’s other men who judge harshly for this they be the judges and cops. The same judges an cops who think a boy getting molested by a grown woman is school. It comes from the same source. Toxic masculinity
What's your solution to toxic masculinity? What do you think causes it?

Back