Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

thank you for seeing the question for what it was. and thank you for the clear answer.

It should also be noted that despite what some want to believe this shit wasnt just aimed at black men because plenty women also got flamed on twitter for trying to pop jokes about this shit too. Hence why Meg's statement didnt call out black men in particular but just people taking shit too far with the comments.

Y'all go outta your way to defend her probably doing some dumb shit that got her shot. To y'all it's ok if she was kicking his ass, y'all would clown him for that cause it's funny to hear about male domestic violence victims

What evidence is there of her doing something in this instance other than niggas and their "what if scenarios" being created? It's one thing if there's actual evidence to back up what yall saying but niggas is grasping at gossipy ass Adam 22 rumors just to say "she deserved it"...

because men arent supposed to hit women unless she about to take your life and as a man you shouldn’t even be getting manhandled by a woman
This is not something you can control honestly.

If laila ali or cyborg was beating your ass, you have cant be like "yall not supposed to be manhandling me"

How would y'all react in this situation?

All the females in the comments are calling him puss for not fighting back and saying its OK in this situation

He still would be the aggressor if he just slapped her.

The odds of being with a woman like that is like 1%
The logic is flawed.

I don't condone hitting anybody but the argument that I saw in the whoppi video was that men are stronger so women can beat the shit out of them without men doing shit.

So I can walk up to Tyson, call him a pussy and punch him in the mouth and don't expect him to do shit because he's bigger and stronger?

Nah keep your hands to yourself.

And there's a lot of chicks that are taller and bigger than dudes lets be honest.

The logic is flawed.

I don't condone hitting anybody but the argument that I saw in the whoppi video was that men are stronger so women can beat the shit out of them without men doing shit.

So I can walk up to Tyson, call him a pussy and punch him in the mouth and don't expect him to do shit because he's bigger and stronger?

Nah keep your hands to yourself.

And there's a lot of chicks that are taller and bigger than dudes lets be honest.

I’m just referring to being with a woman like Cyborg or Ali

I remember back in middle school this kid got jumped by 3 girls, two of them were much bigger than him.

Everyone clowned him until he was on the brink of suicide I think, even the teachers.

Saw someone bring that shit up on Facebook laughing not too long ago. 20 years later.

It has nothing to do with strength. It has to do with gender norms and how society is.

Nicki stabbed up Safaree and everyone laughed, amber heard cut off J.depp finger, no one made a sound.

Its a damn deadly weapon, nothing to do with strength at all. But if it was reverse?

Even arguing with a chick makes you look weak. Men are supposed to be strong, masculine leaders and that's why we can't argue with women or hit back, or cry, or show feelings.

Its toxic.

Last edited:
What would you do?

After she hit me a few time I would have no choice

just a quick yoke up would suffice. I never punched or slapped a woman in my life.

I know this probably means nothing and not a real thing.

But I feel like I don’t give off that energy where a person man or woman would feel like it’s perfectly okay to just fuck with me with no repercussions

After she hit me a few time I would have no choice

just a quick yoke up would suffice. I never punched or slapped a woman in my life.

I know this probably means nothing and not a real thing.

But I feel like I don’t give off that energy where a person man or woman would feel like it’s perfectly okay to just fuck with me with no repercussions
Size bro, I'd guess being 5'3 you see life differently if everybody tries you 24/7.

Lil dudes get called out for fist fights by males and females alike all the time and get belittled.

I'm not gonna tell another person how to feel about getting their manhood tested all the time. But hey.

I think most of us would prefer cops shoot blacks in the foot as opposed to killing them.

I'm not sure where you trying to go with that one.

As much as some niggas like to pop up and justify fuckshit everytime something like this happens it's the same group of you reaching to make your point.

Y'all...

View attachment 325581

You make it sound like shooting someone in the foot is just some playful puppy love type shit.

Do you know how many bones are in a human foot? Think about the fact that half of the weight of your whole body is supported by each foot every day all day. From what I read she got injured in both feet. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a limp her whole life and maybe even walks with a cane.

Nah... there's no nice way to shoot somebody.

You make it sound like shooting someone in the foot is just some playful puppy love type shit.

Do you know how many bones are in a human foot? Think about the fact that half of the weight of your whole body is supported by each foot every day all day. From what I read she got injured in both feet. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a limp her whole life and maybe even walks with a cane.

Nah... there's no nice way to shoot somebody.

Lmaooooo. Once again going to the utmost extremes to get your shit off.

You got it.

Back