Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

She’s been moving hella fast since she got on board with Roc Nation. This is what happens when you have a tragedy in your life & instead of taking the time to deal with THAT you dive into industry nonsense, being a people pleaser & hanging around the wrong people. Like wtf was she doing hangin out with Kylie Jenner? That shit seemed so random. Not blaming her for the shit that’s happened to her but obviously she’s holding herself accountable & knows where she was caught slippin. Glad she spoke up. She should use this to re-evaluate how she wants to move in the industry & actually take time to grieve her moms passing.
Sorry, but Kylie Janner has nothing to do with this. The real question is why is she taking Tory Lanes, who isnt a longtime friend or b/f to another persons house that she was invited to, by herself with no security. I felt like she treated it like they were childhood best friends handing out and she wasnt famous.
Shes a public figure now, you cant be going out with a friend and some other industry guy you just met with no security like that, especially in LA. They werent driving round the cul-de-sac in her gated community.
I really wanna know how that convo went. "I'm going to Kylie Jenners house and I'mma bring Tory, so yall dont need to come. He got me". DF. IF anything her security should of been dropping her off and picking her up.

Sorry, but Kylie Janner has nothing to do with this. The real question is why is she taking Tory Lanes, who isnt a longtime friend or b/f to another persons house that she was invited to, by herself with no security. I felt like she treated it like they were childhood best friends handing out and she wasnt famous.
Shes a public figure now, you cant be going out with a friend and some other industry guy you just met with no security like that, especially in LA. They werent driving round the cul-de-sac in her gated community.
I really wanna know how that convo went. "I'm going to Kylie Jenners house and I'mma bring Tory, so yall dont need to come. He got me". DF. IF anything her security should of been dropping her off and picking her up.

Where did I say Kylie Jenner had anything to do with this?

they had to be fighting in the car for him to pull out the gun . no way he just pulled it shot her in the foot like that

A lot of shit I saw online such as IG, twitter and on here.

I understand dudes being ignorant when we were teens, but grown ass men being on that toxic shit and contradicting themselves all the time made me realize its some stupid shit.

I started thinking if my son came to me and told me he had a mental illness and me calling him a pussy or talking down to him smh.

I've spoken about depression and shit I've been through a lot of times on here, and sometimes I don't go into detail or go further because I know dudes would clown.

Just became tired of it and its not helping us at all. Just cuz we wanna be childish or pretend that we don't have emotions.
i am glad you came to this realization.

everyone comes to this in their own time but its good you speaking on it.

the shit gets real frustrating after years and decades of seeing the shit and you begin to slip on saying things in a a nice way because people will always make an excuse on why it is the way it is.

but like you said...we grown ass men. its alot we can do to stop shit and alot of dudes are trying....but its also alot of dudes who like chaos and like to see others struggle or hate to see someone not struggle. shit is weird to us as adults.

now imagine what a child sees and thinks.

@Busta Carmichael keep kicking that knowledge homie.

The more yall talk, the more similarly I see with Chris Brown and Rhianna. It took years, being virtually black balled, and legal convictions later before the public would even entertain the idea that Rhianna was not a victim in that car, but an active participant and possibly the instigator.

Deflecting to the point of "Yeah but what about the gun" excuses what led up to that point. You don't have to approve of one thing in order to condemn another.

We keep pretending that everytime a black woman is hit, shot, stabbed, or called out of her name, she was just floating innocently on a cloud awhen some monster arose from the depths of hell to attack her... this is why violence and disrespect of the black woman continues. We only want to hold some people accountable and ignore the wrongdoings of others.
see.....this is interesting.

not saying this is right or wrong. but did anyone ask dude why he feels like this?

we dont need to speak about it in this thread .....but its crazy how someones view of things can be just ignored or looked pass because we dont agree...yet dont ask how this person got to this point of speaking like this.

we often see the end result but dont inquire about the cause. why is that?

so again...are we picking and choosing whos trauma to deal with? are we now saying a mans trauma is not important? or are we ready to look at possible causes and solutions on a community level?

we cant help people if we keep saying someones point is shit.....so ignore it. the person will only double down.

I thought there was some ricochet too but she said she had to get surgery to remove bullets from both feet ?

It's not sounding good for tory
dude must be professional ankle shooter,. otherwise i would think its fragments and she maybe misspoke.

Where did I say Kylie Jenner had anything to do with this?

She’s been moving hella fast since she got on board with Roc Nation. This is what happens when you have a tragedy in your life & instead of taking the time to deal with THAT you dive into industry nonsense, being a people pleaser & hanging around the wrong people. Like wtf was she doing hangin out with Kylie Jenner? That shit seemed so random. Not blaming her for the shit that’s happened to her but obviously she’s holding herself accountable & knows where she was caught slippin. Glad she spoke up. She should use this to re-evaluate how she wants to move in the industry & actually take time to grieve her moms passing.

I thought there was some ricochet too but she said she had to get surgery to remove bullets from both feet ?

It's not sounding good for tory
If it was fragments, dont they usually do surgery to remove them, if they're big enough and can do it?

Back