Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

If it was fragments, dont they usually do surgery to remove them, if they're big enough and can do it?
I mean she said she was shot in both feet and had bullets removed from both feet. If it was fragments or it bounced off something she probly woulda said so

:js4:

I'm just taking her word for it

If it was fragments, dont they usually do surgery to remove them, if they're big enough and can do it?

You're clearly misunderstanding what I said. In general, what is Megan Thee Stallion doing hanging around a Kardashian all of a sudden? Its speaking to the fact shes been heavily involved in the politics of the industry since she came aboard Roc Nation. Nowhere in that did I imply Kylie Jenner had anything to do with the shooting lol

I mean she said she was shot in both feet and had bullets removed from both feet. If it was fragments or it bounced off something she probly woulda said so

in the heat of the moment it'd be hard to tell where or if it ricocheted into fragments

that's why how many shots fired is kinda important

in the heat of the moment it'd be hard to tell where or if it ricocheted into fragments

that's why how many shots fired is kinda important
But she had surgery they woulda told her exactly what happened and what they did from the x rays and post op

But she had surgery they woulda told her exactly what happened and what they did from the x rays and post op

I'm not denyin she got shot in both feet, according to reports & her own testimony

& it doesn't have to be the whole slug intact to be considered shot w/ a bullet, it could be fragments that require surgery

so once again, the number of shots could tell us a lot

Yea but 2 things...shes not in the medical field so I dont expect her to be super technical & even if its a bunch of fragments in your feet, you still got shot. Hospital is probably still putting "gun shot wound" in he report and writing "fragments" later on.

Back