Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Saying shit like “black women feel unprotected” is a way of shitting on black men. One nigga did something to her and she throws black men under the bus by using shea butter talking points, and I’m wrong for pointing that out? Why can’t just Tory catch heat for his actions? Why must the entire group of black men be held accountable?

When did she say black men? She was talking about how the whole internet made the situation out to be a joke, and she felt it was more severe because of her being a black woman. I don’t even think she was talking about Tory.

She has a point, because nonblack women are protected by nonblack media and society. The same media that gives less than a fuck about black women. Imagine the response if Lady Gaga got shot instead.

If you think she was talking about black men that’s just a hit dog hollering.

yea it’s wrong for women to choose toxic mates they are not children who need to be lead I feel you. But why are their niggas who would shoot a chick in an argument in the first place? Is it not on us to say that it’s an unchecked problem that men need to address? Just because every dude isn’t bad and some women may choose toxic men. It does not mean we can’t address what leads to these choices in the first place? You say the culture has issues right?
Thank for admitting what I have always said. So you see it how I see it now? You are usually the first one to say all guys are bad dudes. So in this situation I can say the same and neglect her statement. But who is suppose to check these type dudes? Cuz uh...,when it’s brougt up it’s ignored until it’s in people’s face. This is on them both and those around them and what we make normal in our community. Until we ready to speak on it all piece by piece . level by level...this will keep happening.

We gotta stop making excuses for them both.

When did she say black men? She was talking about how the whole internet made the situation out to be a joke, and she felt it was more severe because of her being a black woman. I don’t even think she was talking about Tory.

She has a point, because nonblack women are protected by nonblack media and society. The same media that gives less than a fuck about black women. Imagine the response if Lady Gaga got shot instead.

If you think she was talking about black men that’s just a hit dog hollering.
Bro I literally explained the shit.
:niggaa:

Your statement while I think is has a good intention. It's completely oxymoronic and still leave you not wanting you peoples to date that type of person.

Really think about the bold statement you should see where you fucked up at.
You seriously gonna slap up el chapo daughter if you slap women? Nah you not because the fear is there.

Most fathers warn dudes to not hit there child. That don’t mean it stops it but may give hesitation. Crazy how people throwing threats now.

And I explained how you misinterpreted her statement
She used black women feel unprotected to shit on black men. Do you need me to post examples? Because if you’re pissing on my leg and telling me it’s rain I have to prove my point now...

Don’t do that. You trying to steer this to something else. Cut that out. Can we not troll right now? Is that possible?.

Anyway. Ok so you said she wasn’t protected. So what could me as a black man make her feel protected in that situation.

It's not about you, Dos. That's the point. She got shot and sent a tweet and you're mad about... the tweet.

Whats crazy is Adam story is confirming what that screenshot @Elzo69Renaissance posted is saying, that we kinda dismissed early on.
000.gif
It's the reason I posted Adam22 ,this is the story that has been circulating around LA people who live close to Holmby Hills where Kylie Jenner mansion is at.

You seriously gonna slap up el chapo daughter if you slap women? Nah you not because the fear is there.

Most fathers warn dudes to not hit there child. That don’t mean it stops it but may give hesitation. Crazy how people throwing threats now.

You still not thinking about what you saying.

If you as a man can put fear into the man who dating your daughter. The fuck makes you think another man out here in the streets can't put that fear in that man and allow that other man do something to your daughter without putting up a fight cause he fear that man.

I don't want my daughter dating no man that has fear of other men. That's a character flaw and weakness that there are no exceptions to.

It's not about you, Dos. That's the point. She got shot and sent a tweet and you're mad about... the tweet.
I’m asking how can I as a black man or any black man for that matter....,what could we have done to protect her in this situation? I asked this before and said we then ask about me as still implying black men as a whole.

Because for the most part too many women feel differently about this so called problem. There are plenty of women who feel protected probably just as many if not more so than the women screaming they feel unprotected.

You still not thinking about what you saying.

If you as a man can put fear into the man who dating your daughter. The fuck makes you think another man out here in the streets can't put in that man and allow that other man do something to your daughter without putting up a fight cause he fear that man.

I don't want my daughter dating no man that has fear of other men. That's a character flaw and weakness that there are no exceptions to.
I can agree with this but why even have a body guard who is now issuing threats

She used black women feel unprotected to shit on black men. Do you need me to post examples? Because if you’re pissing on my leg and telling me it’s rain I have to prove my point now...

Do what you want but that won’t make it about black men.

This is what you doing.

“Black people need more protection in our country. No one takes our problems seriously.”

“Why are you using anti-white dog whistles?? Not ALL white people are the problem.”

Do what you want but that won’t make it about black men.

This is what you doing.

“Black people need more protection in our country. No one takes our problems seriously.”

“Why are you using anti-white dog whistles?? Not ALL white people are the problem.”
Say no more...

I can agree with this but why even have a body guard who is now issuing threats

Bodyguards are regular people and people die everyday for issuing threats. That was some clown ass shit. That statement could actually make somebody try them even more so or react quicker just because they feel like dude on that type of time. So thats actually putting Meg in a worse situation.

Niggas don't be thinking pass go but swear they doing to real shit.

Whatever context you or anybody else wants to put it in. The truth remains the same.

well if you answer is that a lot of dudes are raised by women in single homes etc. then we have to look at why a large number of dudes are raised that way.

What??

See this is the difference between what I be laughing at and fuck nigga rationalization @SneakDZA
If the story is true and Lord forbid I was in Tory situation I would have just had a stained reputation in hollyweird before thinking to shoot someone is the point I was trying to make. I don't think alot of other niggas could stomach that though since niggas egos be too fragile.

Back