Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Thank for admitting what I have always said. So you see it how I see it now? You are usually the first one to say all guys are bad dudes. So in this situation I can say the same and neglect her statement. But who is suppose to check these type dudes? Cuz uh...,when it’s brougt up it’s ignored until it’s in people’s face. This is on them both and those around them and what we make normal in our community. Until we ready to speak on it all piece by piece . level by level...this will keep happening.

We gotta stop making excuses for them both.

False as hell. Thinking we can do much better is not saying all bad. I don’t think Tory has had any violent incidents recently not like he Kodak Black and he was just woke two months ago. And he Canadian so it ain’t like he from a war zone. I don’t think anybody thought Tory was a shooter lol so I can’t blame women for being around a ladies man. But I don’t follow his music at all

Wasn't there just a whole epic thread about why women don't feel comfortable posting here.

A broad can't even get shot in a domestic violence incident without it somehow turning into an indictment on all the shit she did wrong to get herself into that situation or dudes catching feelings and getting all defensive like saying fuck the bitch nigga that shot her means fuck them too.

This shit is never not weird af to watch unfold.

I told you niggas. Slowly but surely y’all gonna see why I just throw insults sometimes instead of debating the nonsense we see displayed daily

Im glad meg won't cooperate with law enforcement

She should get revenge personally and professionally but not legally

False as hell. Thinking we can do much better is not saying all bad. I don’t think Tory has had any violent incidents recently not like he Kodak Black and he was just woke two months ago. And he Canadian so it ain’t like he from a war zone. I don’t think anybody thought Tory was a shooter lol so I can’t blame women for being around a ladies man. But I don’t follow his music at all
One missed word.....I meant to say not all dudes are bad is what you say

Back