Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

If the story is true and Lord forbid I was in Tory situation I would have just had a stained reputation in hollyweird before thinking to shoot someone is the point I was trying to make. I don't think alot of other niggas could stomach that though since niggas egos be too fragile.

Yeah a stained reputation don't give you a lane to shoot a chick. It wouldn't even have gave him a lane to hit her. And the same story they telling said she was going off cause he was hitting on the Kardashian chick.

How you role with your girl and her friend to a party and hit on another chick.

I'll laugh at some off the cuff remarks and memes but what you were talking about originally was some fuckshit my nigga. I know that ain't you tho @silverfoxx and you were just trying to speak objectively.

I had to go back and read the original quote to decipher the headassery this spun out to...

Black women aren't protected like they should be.

That's not a black man's fault and if you took it that way maybe it's because you're not protecting the women in your life the right way.

Cause a man that's doing his part within his community to make sure black women are safe would know she's not talking about them.

I think she's talking about fuck niggas that believe it's ok to abuse black women who trust them.

She put her trust in the wrong one, we all see that as well as the consequences.

What I hope she learns is that we as black women need to better protect ourselves from mental and physical harm. I hope this leads to self defense classes and gun range visits.

I had to go back and read the original quote to decipher the headassery this spun out to...

That's not a black man's fault and if you took it that way maybe it's because you're not protecting the women in your life the right way.

Cause a man that's doing his part within his community to make sure black women are safe would know she's not talking about them.

I think she's talking about fuck niggas that believe it's ok to abuse black women who trust them.

She put her trust in the wrong one, we all see that as well as the consequences.

What I hope she learns is that we as black women need to better protect ourselves from mental and physical harm. I hope this leads to self defense classes and gun range visits.
I agree but how does a woman not pick the wrong one? Because even with self defense and a gun..... Most men are still stronger and the gun could be used against you.

Just asking a question with the bold.

Do you as a woman feel like black women should apply that same logic to rap music when rappers are constantly saying "bitch, bitches ain't shit, hoes, ect"?

Last edited:
I agree but how does a woman not pick the wrong one? Because even with self defense and a gun..... Most men are still stronger and the gun could be used against you.

giphy.gif

You know got damn well nobody is going to bat 1.000 with the people they choose to date.

giphy.gif

You know got damn well nobody is going to bat 1.000 with the people they choose to date.
So you going to act like some signs aren't there but people choose not to see them. I'm not saying 100 percent but a person can lessen the odds.

Wasn't there just a whole epic thread about why women don't feel comfortable posting here.

A broad can't even get shot in a domestic violence incident without it somehow turning into an indictment on all the shit she did wrong to get herself into that situation or dudes catching feelings and getting all defensive like saying fuck the bitch nigga that shot her means fuck them too.

This shit is never not weird af to watch unfold.

So you going to act like some signs aren't there but people choose not to see them. I'm not saying 100 percent but a person can lessen the odds.

I reply to what you say not what your intention is.

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Just asking a question with the bold.

Do you as a woman feel like black women should apply that some logic to rap music when rappers are constantly saying "bitch, bitches ain't shit, hoes, ect"?
I think words and actions are two separate things.

And nowadays we can see who these celebrities really are no matter what they say on a track.

To answer your question, I've never internalized the misogynistic lyrics in rap.

When you understand the culture, you understand how people's mindsets are formed and why they say the things they say.

I think words and actions are two separate things.

And nowadays we can see who these celebrities really are no matter what they say on a track.

To answer your question, I've never internalized the misogynistic lyrics in rap.

When you understand the culture, you understand how people's mindsets are formed and why they say the things they say.

Appreciate the answer

Wasn't there just a whole epic thread about why women don't feel comfortable posting here.

A broad can't even get shot in a domestic violence incident without it somehow turning into an indictment on all the shit she did wrong to get herself into that situation or dudes catching feelings and getting all defensive like saying fuck the bitch nigga that shot her means fuck them too.

This shit is never not weird af to watch unfold.
:hahaha:

We talking about a dude who pulled a gun on someone over a rap battle he started.

Think about that.

Does that not say alot about dude?

Man y'all got.

This isn't about women feeling comfortable posting. You ask legit questions.....It's turned into something else like people condoning violence towards women.

Maybe it's me. But regardless of what anyone says outside of straight up saying they would do something or did something or implied something.....I won't think they are are OK with certain shit for asking shit that may not make sense to me. I'm not in anyone's head an don't know where the question is coming from .

My fault @Whis Khalifa just trying to spark more convo. Not trying to offend you or any ladies or downplay DM.

Where's my ball? I'm going home.

We talking about a dude who pulled a gun on someone over a rap battle he started.

Think about that.

Does that not say alot about dude?

Man y'all got.

This isn't about women feeling comfortable posting. You ask legit questions.....It's turned into something else like people condoning violence towards women.

Maybe it's me. But regardless of what anyone says outside of straight up saying they would do something or did something or implied something.....I won't think they are are OK with certain shit for asking shit that may not make sense to me. I'm not in anyone's head an don't know where the question is coming from .

My fault @Whis Khalifa just trying to spark more convo. Not trying to offend you or any ladies or downplay DM.

Where's my ball? I'm going home.

Here you go!
tenor.gif

Back