Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

I don't condone none of this shit, but if there are any short folks on this site or for folks that have had their ass whooped by a woman before, if Adam 22 story is true, how would you respond if you didn't shoot her? Especially if you have a reputation in music?

I hate to admit it but the Adam22 story if true would set up a perfect situation for Tory to shoot her.
That lil fragile ego nigga probably was doing it for his reputation at that point and couldn't stand that fact that Meg man handled him and would have that situation over him in the industry.

All in all this is why domestic violence should NEVER be the answer. Also this is why IMO alcohol or influencers in situations like this has to be discussed more. IF this Adam22 story is true. I hate that we are here bruh lol.

You can't be serious. Lol.

Getting shot is not funny, period. Had a friend almost get his leg amputated for a "non-fatal" wound.

Shooting a woman is most fuckboy shit a man can do. Hitting a woman is terrible, but shooting one is degenerate level. Whoever thinks that funny or doesnt see it as a big deal needs to rethink their values.
Can we talk about fuck boys having access? Who with Megan schooled her on who not to fuvk with?
Don't say she grown...Niggas can stop shit when they want to. But the fact no one around her put that fear in Tory says a lot.
People failed them both...But Tory being a male shows someone failed him at high levels.

Ya don't me really started in this.

why do you think money solves that?

thats like saying a person cant have problems with people because they got money?

probably clowned his height, said she was fucking a tall dude...could be anything.

wtf

Ok Dos well if that’s enough to shoot somebody ok cool

That black women feel unprotected because Tory Lanez shot her? What does Tory Lanez have to do with black women?

Lol why would think this is just about Tory. Tory is an example of a wider issue for black women. But we have had this conversation already.

I ain't like that either. This is not a black woman unprotected situation.
She knew what she was doing when she said that. I don’t want to focus just on that though. At the end of the day I hope she’s doing ok, and I hope she has a good support system around her

Lol why would think this is just about Tory. Tory is an example of a wider issue for black women. But we have had this conversation already.
But she choose him.

It is a wider issue but we always say how the women are not protected.....Valid point. But she with a dude like that. How do you protect a woman from the nigga she chooses to be with.

That's not crazy to you?

Back