Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

real talk though... a guy shooting a girl on a date isn't really a laughing matter under any circumstances.

(i can't believe I even have to say this)

Obviously I don't find the situation funny. But I did find what draya - who was ultimately making fun of herself more than anything - said was funny. I'm not gonna pretend I didn't cause niggas on the internet mad somewhere. Respectfully.

This bitch nigga shit will never be funny or jokeworthy in my book.
This is part of the celebration tho.
Guy tries to grind,
Girl says no
Guy moves along.

You not supposed to catch feelings.

He's a fuck nigga.
She shouldn't been messing with him.

But to violate a fuck nigga?
Kinda asking for trouble.

They both need to do better but Tory needs jail if he shot her in the foot.

More importantly... you can catch feelings - that's a normal part of life. But you shouldn't be expressing your feelings through gunfire is the point.
maybe its just me.....but that aint the type of atmosphere to be worried about not being able to grind on one chick.

that dude is the type dude that get into fights at strip clubs.

i never understood....loud music, barely dressed women anda dude find a way to turn it into something negative.

Damn we can’t joke about somebody getting shot in the foot now ? Damn this Site done got Soft as fuck if this was the other way around we would be clowning the fuck outta Tory Lanez nobody would be mentioning domestic violence niggas get shot everyday. I’ve been shot twice before she will be alright
Lol nigga getting shot shouldn't be a normal thing like getting a scab on the bottom of your knee. Our culture be wilding.

Damn we can’t joke about somebody getting shot in the foot now ? Damn this Site done got Soft as fuck if this was the other way around we would be clowning the fuck outta Tory Lanez nobody would be mentioning domestic violence niggas get shot everyday. I’ve been shot twice before she will be alright

But...it ain't.

So what are we talking about here?

Eh, fuck it. Whatever.

Carry on.

Yes... let's get the real story from some random white guy, an asian woman and a black man dressed like a sharecropper.

seems legit.

(I hate that hip hop music somehow ended up here)
But what does their ethnicity or clothing have to do with them finding out inside info, on a public shooting that happened around where they live. Not to mention Adam is deep enough in the industry to possibly get the real story.

Getting shot is not funny, period. Had a friend almost get his leg amputated for a "non-fatal" wound.

Shooting a woman is most fuckboy shit a man can do. Hitting a woman is terrible, but shooting one is degenerate level. Whoever thinks that funny or doesnt see it as a big deal needs to rethink their values.

I don't condone none of this shit, but if there are any short folks on this site or for folks that have had their ass whooped by a woman before, if Adam 22 story is true, how would you responded? Especially if you have a reputation in music?

I hate to admit it but the Adam22 story if true would set up a perfect situation for Tory to shoot her. That lil fragile ego nigga probably was doing it for his reputation at that point and couldn't stand that fact that Meg man handled him and would have that situation over him in the industry.

All in all this is why domestic violence should NEVER be the answer. Also this is why IMO alcohol or influencers in situations like this has to be discussed more. IF this Adam22 story is true. I hate that we are here bruh lol.

Back