Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

I still don’t agree wit’ tha sentiment that because of her content she deserved what she got...

That’s like sayin’ Big, Pac, Nip etc deserved bein’ murdered because of their content....

This whole situation mad weird to me..

I still don’t agree wit’ tha sentiment that because of her content she deserved what she got...

That’s like sayin’ Big, Pac, Nip etc deserved bein’ murdered because of their content....

This whole situation mad weird to me..

I agree but you can go into the nipsey thread and find that niggas had that exact sentiment and not an eye was blinked.

Take from that what you will.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like the whole black woman unprotected shit.
It's dudes ready to go after Tory for her. Dudes can't be around 24\7 and plus she has a bodyguard that just so happens to not be with her at that time.

I understand her point and it's valid, its just not for her in this instance. And before someone says nonsense....I have stated many times chicks need to stop fucking with certain types of dudes and it was called stupid. Yet here we are.

We need to guide the youth and control what images get ok'd in our community.

She's young and with no family.....Her innocence needed protecting if anything.

And remember Tory the same night who started shit with rappers an got mad when someone got at him....And ran up an made dude apologize and dude said he did it cuz tory had a gun and goons with him.

So the sign of him being a bitch nigga was there...Can't be overlooking this type shit.

Never heard of Tory Lanez until this thread.
tenor.gif

Back