Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Or......she know it was an accident and dont wanna see anyone hemmed up on trumped up charges

but I bet if her ass was "accidentally" murdered her fam would want justice

now unless she was commiting crimes w/ dude & got shot as results of that, she won't have to wear the snitch jacket for cooperating

but unfortunately it seems a lot of ignorant mf won't see it that way

I understand and completely agree wit’ u bruh...but it don’t make u a snitch in my book if you do tho...I think that word gets thrown around crazy now a days....that’s just me tho

Oh I wasn't implying she was a snitch or would be snitching if she talked. I was just giving a outlook to not cooperating with police.

Lmao this nigga really shot Meg!

As soon as I saw this story I called it.

Emotional ass nigga probably got upset at the flirty atmosphere.

With there being allegedly vid, and other evidence, the authorities have a case to put 2 & 2 together without Meg having to viewed as cooperating with the pigs and violating the every so illustrious "No Snitchin" mandate within the community. Thus keeping valued "street cred"

the tory lanez memes arent even funny

nor are the jokes about meg. like i know we live in meme culture or whatever but some shit just be corny to me.

like if you gonna troll at least be funny with the shit
Weren't you just talking about how thick skinned you were in another post?

:tuh:

Say you feel some type of way about people joking about a black woman getting hurt, but knock it off with that "oh at least be funny about" nonsense. Comedy is and forever will be subjective. The end.

Weren't you just talking about how thick skinned you were in another post?

:tuh:

Say you feel some type of way about people joking about a black woman getting hurt, but knock it off with that "oh at least be funny about" nonsense. Comedy is and forever will be subjective. The end.

i said the jokes are corny. if youre going to joke at least be funny

learn how to read weirdo

Think about what you said. "An image in music vs the real life person".

The real life person created the image portrayed in her music which led to her being in the type of social circles wherein she got shot in the foot.

With proper care and therapy she'll be alright. "As black men" we get purposely shot the fuck up everyday and damn near every couple years a famous rapper gets shot and it aint in the foot and it aint by another celebrity we were partying with and sitting right next to. And you kniw what nobody ever says? "Well his image was different than his real life".

No. Whether it was your fault or circumstances beyond your control, you take it to the chin (or the foot) and move better next time.

Jumping on the shea butter train for image protection is the same thing Nicki Minaj has been doing for years and it's fuckin disgusting. Don't start talking about the plight of black women because some shit happened to you when all you (mostly?) Ever did was degrade the minds of the very black women you suddenly identify with. That goes for City Girls too.

Its jumping on a train to say that making memes and jokes out of somebody being shot can be fucked up? You act like Megan out here rapping about shooting niggas and slanging dope. And yeah people actually do say that about male rappers. It could've easily been "JUICE Wrld is a junkie" when he died because he talked about drugs alot in his music. It was about how talented he was and how good of a person he was despite his troubles. Shit people even still will defend XxXtentacion despite him having a clear record of doing fucked up shit in his life before he was murdered.

And who in the fuck would assume that hanging around Kylie Jenner and Tory Lanez would result in gunfire? That ain't the lane either of them travel in especially fucking Kylie Jenner.

i said the jokes are corny. if youre going to joke at least be funny

learn how to read weirdo
And I'm implying you're lying to yourself and everyone else, learn to comprehend.

Just because LSA and woke Twitter finds the jokes in bad taste, doesn't mean they are objectively corny.

With there being allegedly vid, and other evidence, the authorities have a case to put 2 & 2 together without Meg having to viewed as cooperating with the pigs and violating the every so illustrious "No Snitchin" mandate within the community. Thus keeping valued "street cred"

They will make an example of her too if they can. Believe that. She only a 'victim' in their eyes cause it's a means to an end. But they will hom shortie up too if the evidence is there.

This is still the LAPD.

And I'm implying you're lying to yourself and everyone else, learn to comprehend.

Just because LSA and woke Twitter finds the jokes in bad taste, doesn't mean they are objectively corny.

I dont have to lie about shit

I havent laughed once at these memes. the memes making fun of tory’s height were weak. making fun of megs feet was corny etc

if you laughed cool, i didnt. move around

She was on social media flatout saying she was a victim though. Can't have it both ways, then later be upset at memes, and wonder why some bird like Kylie isn't interjecting herself in this. Meg doesn't just wanted it both ways, she wants it all ways.

The whole J. Prince drama already had me looking at her funny though

Its serious enough that she says people online cant make jokes & we need to protect black women ect ect, but its also not serious enough for her to cooperate with police to get people prosecuted... Cant have it both ways. Either you 100% quiet on the investigation and gotta let people online make their jokes, or you speak up against people online and helping the police by telling them what you know.

Last edited:
Back