Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

GTFOH

Don't get on that "As a black woman" shit now. Before it was "savage, rachet, I'd rather be your B.I.T.C.H." and all it take is a slug in the foot and now it's shea butter tweets?

Stop it.

You're talking about an image in music vs the real life person being shot and you're trying to call hypocrisy on her being upset about it being turned into a joke? That's a hell of a reach

You're talking about an image in music vs the real life person being shot and you're trying to call hypocrisy on her being upset about it being turned into a joke? That's a hell of a reach
Think about what you said. "An image in music vs the real life person".

The real life person created the image portrayed in her music which led to her being in the type of social circles wherein she got shot in the foot.

With proper care and therapy she'll be alright. "As black men" we get purposely shot the fuck up everyday and damn near every couple years a famous rapper gets shot and it aint in the foot and it aint by another celebrity we were partying with and sitting right next to. And you know what nobody ever says? "Well his image was different than his real life".

No. Whether it was your fault or circumstances beyond your control, you take it to the chin (or the foot) and move better next time.

Jumping on the shea butter train for image protection is the same thing Nicki Minaj has been doing for years and it's fuckin disgusting. Don't start talking about the plight of black women because some shit happened to you when all you (mostly?) Ever did was degrade the minds of the very black women you suddenly identify with. That goes for City Girls too.

Last edited:
if seen or thought to be doing so with the police...what would that make her in the eyes of a significant number people of the black community??

I think it’s different for women. I mean I know some more ruthless niggas who don’t care. But she literally a victim.

Soooo a female hip-hop artist and possible victim of a domestic violence act would be considered a snitch for tellin’ tha police how she damn near got her foot blown off!?!

:huh2:

If she wasn’t knowingly helpin’ that dwarf commit some sort of crime and got shot when things got outta hand....this not constituting “snitchin’” in my book

Back