Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Were anu prints found on the firearm?

I'm asking because I literally know nothing about thus case

Can someone pull a recaptimus prime?

Meg fucked up herself. What's the point of lying about being kicked out Kylie Jenners house and she lied about being intoxicated and causing trouble

Megan said Tory shot her. When questioned about the shooting Kelsey didn't say anything. Everything else is context information used to distract. The only questions that matter Kelsey didn't answer...from what we are seeing so far.

Why would megan lie about who shot her...why if Kelsey did shoot her would Megan protect Kelsey?

That would be some plot twist lifetime movie shit. If Megan and Kelsey were on some team shit and Kelsey turned on Meg last minute.

I still believe Tory shot her though
:really?:

Kelsey not saying anything really got me...Like hefa wtf. This definitely raises reasonable doubt. And then Meg said she didn't see Kelsey 🙄.

Kelsey fucked it up

View attachment 977026
I get why the DA wanted to use her vs the defense

I'm sure they didn't think she was gonna get on the stand and choke like this. Especially if as little as a couple months ago she told them Tory threatened to shoot her also that night

Why would megan lie about who shot her...why if Kelsey did shoot her would Megan protect Kelsey?

That would be some plot twist lifetime movie shit. If Megan and Kelsey were on some team shit and Kelsey turned on Meg last minute.

I still believe Tory shot her though
:really?:
I'm moving on the 'Megan don't know who shot her and just picked Tory for...reasons' side

The way Kelsey acting makes it seem like her dumbass was the shooter

Back