Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Did the prosecution not prep Meg and Kelsey?

It appears Meg testimony went ok. It's Kelsey with pleading the 5th and refusing to talk that's thrown a wrench because she supposedly was supposed to name Tory as the shooter. Now that she may be backtracking I wonder how she'll respond when they bring up her text saying "Tory shot Meg". You can prep a witness all you want but it's still on them to actually say the shit on the stand.

Either her involvement is this mess is more than we think ie she the shooter or might be possible she took some bread to sabotage the matter

Either way never put faith in IG thots

Whatever she has immunity from she must not feel is enough to speak fully. Whether it's a payment or her actually being the shooter she's making herself look very suspect. Tory's "Kelsey shot her" defense just got easier

So the friend shot meg and maybe tory tried to stop it and thats why they both got GSR.....she taking the 5th....i mean i makes sense

She keeps saying she's not the shooter and that that is a lie...but there's gun shot residue only on 1 other person hand and she won't name him. So either way she lying about something

This story of Meg being upset that Tory was flirting with Kylie is sad.

Painting this optic of uncontrollable drunk black woman....I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't put Kylie on the stand and turn this into something else entirely.

Either her involvement is this mess is more than we think ie she the shooter or might be possible she took some bread to sabotage the matter

Either way never put faith in IG thots
If she shot Megan then why isn't Megan saying that?

Is it illegal if she took money from Tory to not say anything and that's why she asked for immunity? Why would they give it to her if she did it?

I initially wasn't really interested but this becoming such a mess I kind of want answers lol

If she shot Megan then why isn't Megan saying that?

Is it illegal if she took money from Tory to not say anything and that's why she asked for immunity? Why would they give it to her if she did it?

I initially wasn't really interested but this becoming such a mess I kind of want answers lol

Back