Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Did she directly imply that dude shot her or nah?

papa-john-juggnard.gif

And this is my last speech about Black men and women in this thread.

I am an OG of the Black internet, and been in alot of Black male spaces.

Aspiring upwardly mobile Black men in their mid 20s to late 30s until 2015 used to talk about picking up women and how to deal with their annoying ass girlfriend.

Now Black men talk about in Black male spaces is gender theory, gender politics, pre-Civil Rights history, philosophy and shit. They don't talk about how to get women no more, they want to understand the origins of the pathologies in Black American men and women.

Feminism isn't about equality, it's about divorcing women from men. Patriarchy was about men having legal and political power over women. Black American men never legal and political authority over Black women, he didn't even have that over himself. Therefore Black American men are the most egalitarian men. Go look at any surveys of Black men and their sentiments regarding equality between men and women, it's pretty fucking high.

So while the White woman is divorcing herself from her male counterpart, you would think that Black American men and women, would come together, nope, we got divorced too. Soon as the Civil Rights Bill was passed, we chucked the deuces, it was a shotgun marriage.

But guess what, White women got preeminent institutions full of White men that will look out for them. Black women don't have that. So when they divorced from Black men they ain't get no alimony. White man make sure White women get into college. White man make sure White women get high paying 6 six figure jobs. Even at the expense of his brothers and sons. White men out here struggling, College educated White women complaining they make too much money to find a mate because all the rich White man are taken.

So Black American men and women are doing what divorced individuals do when they can't move on because nobody wants them because they are too fucked up.

"Fuck you, did nothing right."

"Fuck you, I did everything for you."

"Fuck you, you never loved me."

Black women can't even get Black sperm at the sperm bank to have full Black children because Black men don't even wanna procreate at this point lol.

We are on some Children of Men shit, but yeah, keep making it about a lack of sex. This shit is about a total collapse of a people. No amount of soul searching and healing can fix this shit. This is political.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
All this arguing and we didn’t even think what if they BOTH shot at her?
what if..........After Tory told Kelsey that Meg was fucking all the cats she liked. Meg hopped out of the car, Tory and ol girl hopped meg and shorty start fighting Meg give her the skibbidy paps to her head she gets mad runs to Tory. Tory yells dance bitch but Kelsey is the actual shooter but she shot the gun in the air to get Meg to stop walking away the bullet came back down to earth Richocetted and hit Meg in the footz. Meg only heard Tory so assumed he's the shooter

Back