Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

She keeps saying she's not the shooter and that that is a lie...but there's gun shot residue only on 1 other person hand and she won't name him. So either way she lying about something
I was thinking about this....did they say where the GSR was found on each of them? Was it actually both their hand? If they were near each other it could have gotten on one of their body/clothes and the actual shooter hand.

If she shot Megan then why isn't Megan saying that?

Is it illegal if she took money from Tory to not say anything and that's why she asked for immunity? Why would they give it to her if she did it?

I initially wasn't really interested but this becoming such a mess I kind of want answers lol
Megan initially said her back turn as she was walking away from the truck…. It could be that Megan never saw who shot her but as the Los 216 said earlier Tory is know bozo hot head so if she had to pick between her best friend and a know hot head as the shooter

who would she pick?

Megan initially said her back turn as she was walking away from the truck…. It could be that Megan never saw who shot her but as the Los 216 said earlier Tory is know bozo hot head so if she had to pick between her best friend and a know hot head as the shooter

who would she pick?
So if she really did shoot Megan then nothing can happen for it because she was given immunity?

She keeps saying she's not the shooter and that that is a lie...but there's gun shot residue only on 1 other person hand and she won't name him. So either way she lying about something

That doesnt make sense so tory shoot at meg 5 times but is not being charged for attempted murder liek that guy in the vid says or im i thinking worng

I was thinking about this....did they say where the GSR was found on each of them? Was it actually both their hand? If they were near each other it could have gotten on one of their body/clothes and the actual shooter hand.

On both of their hands. This is after Tory team tried leaking to the media that none was found on the gun months ago.

So if she really did shoot Megan then nothing can happen for it because she was given immunity?
Nah, the DA can't knowing try Tory for shooting Meg if they know the friend did the shooting. They wouldn't give her immunity for that but maybe assault (Tory alleges her and Meg were fighting)

Based off the information they have, they believe Tory to have been the shooter vs the friend.

Imagine being best friends with one of the biggest up and coming, and now one of the biggest, current stars in music and you give all that up...for Tory Lanez. This girl about to win idiot of the fucking year award
I don’t think it was over Tory Lanez but about jealousy and envy

one of the things ole girl said was that Meg would take her niggas from her, she even testified that Meg put her on w Tory and then smashed him when she got sick

this reads like she got tired of being the uglier and less successful friend and things came to a head

( that don’t mean she shot her tho lol)

Back