Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

welp ol short stack is done.

Only way Tory was gonna see a way out of this is if he admit he shot her in self-defense.

But bruh wanna take the "I didn't do it" route like Meg's friend gotta take the fall for him.

Lol her and Kelsey probably gonna go back to being besties and twerking on each other.

Tory gonna be singing behind bars.

Lol his lawyers failed him.

Lol, this is why Megan and Tory are made for each other.

Both goofy ass bitches that can't control their temper or their liquor and end up doing foolish bullshit and lying about the obvious.

This is why the old women back in the day would always say a woman can't outdo a man at what a man does best when he is at his worst.

Lol but women these days think can thot and bop and not end up with fucked up consequences, talking about "men do it why can't I ?"

And I'm like every man out here fucking 30 different women a year got court cases, baby momma drama and STDs.

Men don't celebrate this shit. We clown you just like we clown the motherfucker with 5 kids by 5 women he hate.

Live that life at your own risk tink tink.

Last edited:

Megan out here living the life Cardi B rap about.

We can talk about culture and shit but that's another discussion.

@deadeye you see the science.

Lol Cardi B gets put on, she finds a man, has children, and becomes a wife and mother.

At least she trying to fight the hoe is life lifestyle that's in her. She made a compromise and got a hood dude that she like. But she knew she didn't want to spread her pussy around.

Meg gets put on and samples all the dick in the industry with her best friend lol.

Way back earlier in this thread I mentioned that it's clear that he shot her but niggas wanted to YouTube Murder Mystery this shit like it was a game.

This is serious. He shot her. Now he's going to face the consequences.

Men don't celebrate this shit. We clown you just like we clown the motherfucker with 5 kids by 5 women he hate.

talk-your-shit-reginald-sergile.gif

Them niggas be miserable then a motherfucker and I just thank God I ain't gotta deal with none of that shit.

Only way Tory was gonna see a way out of this is if he admit he shot her in self-defense.

But bruh wanna take the "I didn't do it" route like Meg's friend gotta take the fall for him.

Lol her and Kelsey probably gonna go back to being besties and twerking on each other.

Tory gonna be singing behind bars.

Lol his lawyers failed him.

Tory and his team failed if all the shit about leaking shit to blogs and Akademiks, which a judge actually told him to stop doing, in court is true. Meg didn't even press charges which means she would've just kept quiet if not for that. Arrogance is a motherfucker

Back