Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Tory and his team failed if all the shit about leaking shit to blogs and Akademiks, which a judge actually told him to stop doing, in court is true. Meg didn't even press charges which means she would've just kept quiet if not for that. Arrogance is a motherfucker

Tory is just a dumb hot head. I don't even know why his male and female fans was sticking up for him and going hard when he proved on several occasions that he's a hot head that is prone to violent outbursts and bullying.

Lol but I guess because that shit was against men they thought he wouldn't do it to a woman lol.

Lol I'm like nah, he a manlet, he feels threatened on a daily basis, he'll do that to anyone he feels disrespect him.

Last edited:
Tory is just a dumb hot head. I don't even know why his male and female fans was sticking up for him and going hard when he proved on several occasions that he's a hot head that is prone to violent outbursts and bullying.

Lol but I guess because that shit was against men they thought he wouldn't do it to a woman lol.

Lol I'm like nah, he a manlet, he feels a threatened on a daily basis, he'll do that to anyone he feels disrespectfl him.

Yeah the random burst of Tory fans acting like the music game will be lost without him has been weird as fuck to see

I’m sure he understands and accepts the fact she was the Virgin Mary when he met her 🤷🏾‍♂️
Y'all killing my with the fallacies. Knowing damn well there's a difference between knowing your girl ain't a virgin and having every nigga she done fucked before you listed when you ain't even ask.

Is this some new shit? Isn't it "all that shit happened before me was before me, I don't need to know".

Are y'all niggas having conversations with your girls about how they been dogged out before you?

Back