Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Can you imagine being Meg's boyfriend in the court room listening to all the names who fucked her

Lol that's what bruh gets for trying to be the white knight.

Bruh is stupid as shit and a mega power beta simp.

When Meg was talking about how DaBaby betrayed her for doing a song with Tory Lanez on Twitter and dude was going in on him on her behalf, that's when I knew dude ain't got any men in his ear and in his life.

Women always feel like the men who fucked them owe them some type of loyalty, even if they with another man.

I would've dumped her stupid drunk ass right after that lol.

Nah baby, you can slurp, gawk and get fucked by all the men you want, but what we won't do, is have you asking these motherfuckers for loyalty and favor while I am with you.

I mean we've seen before all it takes is two people even taking a picture together and it becomes "oh they must be fucking". People gonna assume shit even with no proof based on their own bias and optics
Idk man, I feel you on the insecurity. That's stupid, you right.

But I also don't want the details lol.

Would you want to know about your woman's partners

If theyre my peers a heads up would be appreciated. I dont need all the details n shit tho lol.
If its some random muhfucka im not ever gonna meet or do business with etc I wouldnt give a fuck really

I don't think anybody wants the details but trying to spin it into somebody being loose or a hoe or fucking everybody based on 4 alleged people...if niggas was judged like that then there's alot of shit niggas wouldn't want coming out.
Yeah, that's just how I took the comment. Like dude was, in a way, being forced to take in information that I feel like most of us don't really need to know and damn sure don't want to know.

I might've misunderstood.

Y'all killing my with the fallacies. Knowing damn well there's a difference between knowing your girl ain't a virgin and having every nigga she done fucked before you listed when you ain't even ask.

Is this some new shit? Isn't it "all that shit happened before me was before me, I don't need to know".

Are y'all niggas having conversations with your girls about how they been dogged out before you?

This ain't about Pardi. This is a case about Megan being shot and who did it. So how he feels about who she might or might not have fucked is really irrelevant. You saying the shit like she personally handed the nigga a list of names lol

This ain't about Pardi. This is a case about Megan being shot and who did it. So how he feels about who she might or might not have fucked is really irrelevant.

I don't disagree, it is about her situation. But bro proposed a question outside of this. I don't think they were mutually exclusive.

This shit bout to be messy AF.

If it aint ya homies, family members or an enemy of yours why would that shit bother you lol
CoWorkers? He in the industry so im sure he crosses paths with these people. I wouldn't quit my job but it'd be weird as hell knowing my lady slept with a few people i work with.
Y'all killing my with the fallacies. Knowing damn well there's a difference between knowing your girl ain't a virgin and having every nigga she done fucked before you listed when you ain't even ask.

Is this some new shit? Isn't it "all that shit happened before me was before me, I don't need to know".

Are y'all niggas having conversations with your girls about how they been dogged out before you?

That's this new "let them rock" crowd man...well until someone does something they don't like.

This shit bout to be messy AF.

CoWorkers? He in the industry so im sure he crosses paths with these people. I wouldn't quit my job but it'd be weird as hell knowing my lady slept with a few people i work with.

That's this new "let them rock" crowd man...well until someone does something they don't like.

This ain't about "let them rock" just the reality that if you're in the entertainment industry and date or fuck someone else in the business the chances you're the only person is slim to none. So unless you about to only fuck people not in the business worrying about the shit is pointless

Back