Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

man

I went back & forth to court for 3yrs over a DUI before covid (2016-2019)

shit moves like that sometimes in the court system

It's very common. I work in a courthouse and I see this a lot in district court alone. Especially with superior court cases

man

I went back & forth to court for 3yrs over a DUI before covid (2016-2019)

shit moves like that sometimes in the court system

I guess I'm just used to Vegas, we got court 7 days a week 'cause of the sheer volume of people being arrested. They love plea deals for misdemeanors and minor felonies out here and a lot of folks take 'em to avoid the hassle of court; shit is like an assembly line. It would never take 3 years for a DUI out here. You would have had a fairly sweet deal by your first appearance after your arraignment if they didn't offer you something up front.

Everybody knows "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas", but once you get arrested you get that other slogan: "Las Vegas: Come on vacation, leave on probation".

I guess I'm just used to Vegas, we got court 7 days a week 'cause of the sheer volume of people being arrested. They love plea deals for misdemeanors and minor felonies out here and a lot of folks take 'em to avoid the hassle of court; shit is like an assembly line. It would never take 3 years for a DUI out here. You would have had a fairly sweet deal by your first appearance after your arraignment if they didn't offer you something up front.

Everybody knows "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas", but once you get arrested you get that other slogan: "Las Vegas: Come on vacation, leave on probation".

for bout the 1st yr they was waitin on results from the blood draw

then preliminary hearings, gettin sent to the grand jury, gettin indicted, motion hearings & all the times the cop couldn't appear cuz he was training for swat or whatever else

by the time trial was posed to start the next wk, cop disappeared

case dismissed

For context

isn't gonna take Drake's insults lyin' down ... because she's firing shots back at the rapper after he called her out on his new album with 21 Savage.
Meg took to Twitter early Friday morning ... soon after Drake and 21's "Her Loss" album dropped -- and it's on the track "Circo Loco" where he blasts the H-Town Hottie.

Drake goes, "This bitch lie 'bout getting shots, but she still a stallion/She don't even get the joke, but she still smiling"

"Shorty say she graduated, she ain't learn enough/Play your album, track onе, 'kay, I heard enough."

c12a46be6be6420c9efc649cff9eca93_md.jpg

705afebb92104430ac70c948f21f0d9f_md.jpg

Surprised it took her this long to find out most these rappers are lame.

I'm not gunna think too deep into this cuz industry people are weird. All this can happpen then we see them smiling in pics, hanging out not even a year later.

Back