Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

The fact that some of you guys are willing to put all of your eggs in the tory lanes basket of all people is odd to say the least. Y'all wanna say "cased closed" every time some new tidbit comes out even though there continues to be no evidence to support any assumption.

1*0zqRUacy_9aGYtalPkJuIg.jpeg

fuckin weirdos.

If he's innocent he should be able to scream it without her crybaby ass hoping online

Yeah but every time he was screaming anything he was incriminating himself. There's a reason the first thing you hear when you get arrested is "you have the right to remain silent" - not every country has that. It's important.

One can say that she has victimized herself to the point that she villainized herself and it be an accurate statement.

no hate involved. Just an observation.

At face value... she got shot and she wants the dude that shot her behind bars. This shit really isn't super complicated.

She should have pointed fingers when the police got on the scene

Maybe... but as far as I know she explained why she didn't. Also... and I know you're a lawyer so I don't feel like I should have to point this out to you but... you don't point fingers when police get on the scene. You don't talk to them at all under any circumstance.

Maybe... but as far as I know she explained why she didn't. Also... and I know you're a lawyer so I don't feel like I should have to point this out to you but... you don't point fingers when police get on the scene. You don't talk to them at all under any circumstance.

What, you don't talk if you're being accused

All professionalism aside

dude tries to kill me and the police shows up…. The only reason why I don’t point him out is cuz I wanna kill him myself

I believe her explanation was because she feared for his safety as a black man or something similar to that

Back