Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Toronto Goon Threatens Everybody In The 'Not Like Us' Video

test
Im staying 1 more year in Alexandria and then getting a house in Woodbridge. What you can get with your money out there is night and day and it's only a 15 min drive.
Im out in Manassas. Folks say I live in “the good part” of Manassas closer to Woodbridge

Im like 15-20 min away from Potomac Mills and Stonebridge

Fairfax County is OD with home prices man. I looked from Alexandria all the way to Chantillly and Centerville and it was crazy!

Went to Prince William County and prices dropped by like 200k

:mybad:

Im just letting u know how the average American perceives Canada.

I would love to come visit and see myself but from what i hear im also not allowed into your borders. Heard yall a lil strict on that too lol
Do u think niggas who got on a record from canada can still enter usa ?

I saw this and was quite embarrassed. Because he just beat a murder charge a few days ago. You'd think a grown man like him would just lay low and not think he's above the law.

Plus he's putting his own peoples like Pressa + the entire BFR crew and others who be travelling to the States in harm's way. To say there's a no-fly-zone for people dissing Drake, what's stopping niggas from doing the same thing to folks from Toronto or Canada in general when they touch their side?

I don't condone bullshit, but sometimes a stupid motherfucka like him has got to feel a hot bullet to the leg or arm. He really thinks he's untouchable

When I saw the vid, my first thought was "Isn't he locked up for murder?"

Anyway, agreed, dude needs to chill.

When i do make the move for something with more land I'm probably still staying in PG and just go out Upper Marlboro, Mitchellville or somewhere like that. I just can't see myself crossing that bridge, literally lol, and moving into VA.
If I was looking at Upper Marlboro but it was too far from my office. And the schools in VA >>>>

Back