Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Toronto Goon Threatens Everybody In The 'Not Like Us' Video

test
The wild thing is even though I always heard about DC s drugs and thuggery my first time there as a permanent US resident was eye opening cuz I thought it d be mad safe thanks to the government being all over the place

Lol. DC and PG County are a great representation of classism in America. On one block you might have pcp addicts galore. Then 2 blocks over politicians and rich folks completely inundated and clueless about what's going on.

The wild thing is even though I always heard about DC s drugs and thuggery my first time there as a permanent US resident was eye opening cuz I thought it d be mad safe thanks to the government being all over the place
As an American…it was always well known that DC was wild…by the time I got up here it in 2022 it had “calmed down” more white folks in the city etc…but last year the young niggas starting wilding again. Crime skyrocketed.

Lol. DC and PG County are a great representation of classism in America. On one block you might have pcp addicts galore. Then 2 blocks over politicians and rich folks completely inundated and clueless about what's going on.
One of my homeboys had a crib in SE that was in an “oasis area”. It was crazy to see all the poverty around then you hit a corner and all single family homes with well manicured lawns and luxury cars

It was crazy

A whole fucking country LMAO!
Sure, just like any country in the world, there are pockets where you can leave your car unlocked, roam freely like a bird and not worry about a damn thing
:mybad:

Im just letting u know how the average American perceives Canada.

I would love to come visit and see myself but from what i hear im also not allowed into your borders. Heard yall a lil strict on that too lol

One of my homeboys had a crib in SE that was in an “oasis area”. It was crazy to see all the poverty around then you hit a corner and all single family homes with well manicured lawns and luxury cars

It was crazy

Yeah it's wild to see when you're not used to it. There's all sorts of invisible dividing lines in the city. There's certain parts of NW i haven't been to in years. Certain neighborhoods you just don't even drive through. Ask most folks born and raised in DC or PG when the last time they was randomly in Georgetown for example, the neighborhood in DC where the school actually is, and unless it was for shopping you'd get a blank stare lol.

LMAOOOOO!!!

Bruh, whut?!
I guess i 1st heard it in Bowling for Columbine by Michael Moore

He says it in the doc. And i guess its a common misconception that he fanned the flames on.

Just Google "Do Canadians lock their doors" and all kinds of articles and social media posts pop up.

....i did just read that in Manitoba Canada ppl leave car doors unlocked to provide shelter from ppl fleeing from polar bears lol. Sounds fake but i have no idea

It aint bad mayne

air quality is great

If you got kids schools is A+, great parks and rec program

I did want to be a bit closer to the city (I was in Alexandria before I moved out here) but the trade off was worth it cause I got a nice sized crib and over an acre and a half of land

When i do make the move for something with more land I'm probably still staying in PG and just go out Upper Marlboro, Mitchellville or somewhere like that. I just can't see myself crossing that bridge, literally lol, and moving into VA.

I guess i 1st heard it in Bowling for Columbine by Michael Moore

He says it in the doc. And i guess its a common misconception that he fanned the flames on.

Just Google "Do Canadians lock their doors" and all kinds of articles and social media posts pop up.

....i did just read that in Manitoba Canada ppl leave car doors unlocked to provide shelter from ppl fleeing from polar bears lol. Sounds fake but i have no idea

Nigga!!!??? Are you a white?

Nigga told me to google "Do Canadians lock their doors"

Bruh lol. Da fuq

It aint bad mayne

air quality is great

If you got kids schools is A+, great parks and rec program

I did want to be a bit closer to the city (I was in Alexandria before I moved out here) but the trade off was worth it cause I got a nice sized crib and over an acre and a half of land

Im staying 1 more year in Alexandria and then getting a house in Woodbridge. What you can get with your money out there is night and day and it's only a 15 min drive.

Back