Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Toronto Goon Threatens Everybody In The 'Not Like Us' Video

test
All jokes aside seriously do Canada really have hoods? I can’t imagine Canada having bad areas. I mean, I seen a couple of episodes of Top Boy but I thought it was make-believe like Degrassi.
The statistically most dangerous neighbourhood in Canadian cities over 100k is supposed to be Lord Selkirk Park in Winnipeg, MB. I can't find the data right now, but someone was comparing Canadian and American hoods, and it's supposed to be statistically slightly more dangerous than the worst part of Southeast DC. How significant that is to you, I don't know lol

It's nothing to be proud of, but most major Canadian cities have at least one low-income, high-crime neighbourhood that has been like that for decades. Small towns are often worse. Crime is multicultural here, too - Italian, Middle Eastern, South/Southeast/East Asian, African, Caribbean and Indigenous-Canadian gangs are all involved in serious shit here.

Last edited:
I was just in South East last week on accident.....
driving-chris-redd.gif

Only time I see SE is when Im on 295 or 50 going to Bmore lol
The wild thing is even though I always heard about DC s drugs and thuggery my first time there as a permanent US resident was eye opening cuz I thought it d be mad safe thanks to the government being all over the place

Back