Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Top Boy (Season 3)

Breddrin... I had to rewind the last scene like twice. Definitely didn't see that coming.

What a fucking season tho. They've got so much to expand on right now, shit's crazy. I already want them to drop the new season by next Friday lol.

Breddrin... I had to rewind the last scene like twice. Definitely didn't see that coming.

What a fucking season tho. They've got so much to expand on right now, shit's crazy. I already want them to drop the new season by next Friday lol.

Yeah hopefully it doesn't take another 2-3 years.

Fully understood why Sully killed Jamie but can't say I saw it coming like I did with Juan and kit getting killed or that I liked it. I fucked with Jamie as a character so im conflicted. Hopefully we see that actor somewhere else again soon.

Glad they got lizzy out of there and didn't drag that shit on.

Lauryn is such a waste yute. How you even end up in that type of situation while you on the run.

Dushane really need to go see a doctor before he goes out sad lol.

And Shelly already 10 toes down but she really can't tell him nothing after that bullshit.

And I wonder what happens with the morrocans and that next gang in spain since Juan held the balance between both sides.

Ruben a nasty mf dropping his yute off at dushane only to almost turn snitch on him. Lol.

Wonder what the cops do now since dushane got to Ruben. And I wonder who dushane finds to fill rubens void. He was a one stop shop.
Great season overall.

Reactions: GNS
Yeah hopefully it doesn't take another 2-3 years.

Fully understood why Sully killed Jamie but can't say I saw it coming like I did with Juan and kit getting killed or that I liked it. I fucked with Jamie as a character so im conflicted. Hopefully we see that actor somewhere else again soon.

Glad they got lizzy out of there and didn't drag that shit on.

Lauryn is such a waste yute. How you even end up in that type of situation while you on the run.

Dushane really need to go see a doctor before he goes out sad lol.

And Shelly already 10 toes down but she really can't tell him nothing after that bullshit.

And I wonder what happens with the morrocans and that next gang in spain since Juan held the balance between both sides.

Ruben a nasty mf dropping his yute off at dushane only to almost turn snitch on him. Lol.

Wonder what the cops do now since dushane got to Ruben. And I wonder who dushane finds to fill rubens void. He was a one stop shop.
Great season overall.

Man I have so much to say lol.

I understood why Sully did that too. I put the blame on Dushane tho still. He's so tunnel visioned on his own path and only cares about what's in it for him/impacts him. Which is fine and all, but it comes with a serious price to pay in the criminal world.

Jamie taking Kitts out was heartbreaking, for the simple fact that Kitts did what he did out of sheer love and loyalty, just handled it wrong. And should have been on the outlook out for the situation regarding Attica by cleaning up the dirt before it got out of hand, or letting Jamie know from the jump. I also saw it coming when Jamie said he isn't going anywhere.

I am glad Lizzie didn't get as much screen time either, but I do want to see her become a problem down the line.

As annoying as Lauryn is, she is the reason for this downward spiral and made the story great lol. Look at all the shit she single-handedly cause:
  • Leyton trying to wack Sully at Jason's funeral
  • Sully wanting to go on a Rampage on Jamie and his crew
  • Sully's breddrin getting his head blown off at the gas station
  • This Curtis dude along with his sister Vee and that one-eyed dude (them trio just look psycho and sadistic)
  • Curtis is dead will only have Vee and the one-eyed dude bring hell to Summerhouse/London
Emilio's relationship with Sully might just be very interesting moving forward.

I hated how they wrote Ruben's character to be a potential snitch but it added a layer to the overall story

I lowkey looked forward to Dris making a return during the last 5mins lol... but seems like he was gone, shot 20 times tho???

A character I want to see return is Sully's cousin Jermaine. Hopefully, they get him to return in some capacity.

Man I have so much to say lol.

I understood why Sully did that too. I put the blame on Dushane tho still. He's so tunnel visioned on his own path and only cares about what's in it for him/impacts him. Which is fine and all, but it comes with a serious price to pay in the criminal world.

Jamie taking Kitts out was heartbreaking, for the simple fact that Kitts did what he did out of sheer love and loyalty, just handled it wrong. And should have been on the outlook out for the situation regarding Attica by cleaning up the dirt before it got out of hand, or letting Jamie know from the jump. I also saw it coming when Jamie said he isn't going anywhere.

I am glad Lizzie didn't get as much screen time either, but I do want to see her become a problem down the line.

As annoying as Lauryn is, she is the reason for this downward spiral and made the story great lol. Look at all the shit she single-handedly cause:
  • Leyton trying to wack Sully at Jason's funeral
  • Sully wanting to go on a Rampage on Jamie and his crew
  • Sully's breddrin getting his head blown off at the gas station
  • This Curtis dude along with his sister Vee and that one-eyed dude (them trio just look psycho and sadistic)
  • Curtis is dead will only have Vee and the one-eyed dude bring hell to Summerhouse/London
Emilio's relationship with Sully might just be very interesting moving forward.

I hated how they wrote Ruben's character to be a potential snitch but it added a layer to the overall story

I lowkey looked forward to Dris making a return during the last 5mins lol... but seems like he was gone, shot 20 times tho???

A character I want to see return is Sully's cousin Jermaine. Hopefully, they get him to return in some capacity.

Pretty much figured when they found ats body it was kit who was responsible. And when the Moroccan dude clapped his mans for being the mole I knew it was it was over for kit. That was A1 foreshadowing.

I didn't understand why Sully was still upset with Jaq even after coming 100% clean with everything.

However, I think that was the beginning of the rage for Sully, followed by Jamie/Kits situation, then he was like fuck this.

I didn't understand why Sully was still upset with Jaq even after coming 100% clean with everything.

However, I think that was the beginning of the rage for Sully, followed by Jamie/Kits situation, then he was like fuck this.

sully just can't let shit go. It's not in him lol.

I get it with tho cause eventually Jamie would have switched up. He was pretty much waiting for the perfect opportunity.

Thing is if Sully wasn't being petty in the first place jamie wouldn't have been out in spain making moves. He would have been stuck under their thumbs. Sully's pettiness could have ruined them. Luckily he was indebted after dushane came to his rescue so he got out there in the knick of time to pree what jamie was on.

In this instance he saved them but Sully at some point is gonna have to understand it isnt an equal partnership. He's the number 2 and needs to stop fucking up lol.

sad to see Jamie go out like that . They going to have kill mandy asap . i saw the cop was walking his dog when mandy and dushane girl to see the dead body

Did my Googles and found out the creator/writer is a White Irish dude ... Which is quite surprising for a number of reasons

Binged on it last night... Watched six episodes...it's good entertainment

Will finish off tonight

It be like that.

The wire.

Snowfall writing team mostly white.

Lena waithe writing partner on the chi is white.

Dear white people writer is a White tranny.

You just watched this season or you watched past seasons too?

It be like that.

The wire.

Snowfall writing team mostly white.

Lena waithe writing partner on the chi is white.

Dear white people writer is a White tranny.

You just watched this season or you watched past seasons too?

I followed it all from the start on Channel 4 (a Freeview channel here in the UK) couple years ago before it landed on Netflix...

Also Kane 'Kano' Robinson who plays Sully one of my favourite grime artistes ...

Did my Googles and found out the creator/writer is a White Irish dude ... Which is quite surprising for a number of reasons

Binged on it last night... Watched six episodes...it's good entertainment

Will finish off tonight

If you are saying what I think you are saying, then it shouldn't be that surprising. It's just great storytelling and could apply to any ethnicity really.

For instance, the movie The Departed (Irish mobsters) came from Infernal Affairs (Hong Kong mobsters). It would've been just as good if it were to be an all-black cast too.

Also, I think it is safe to assume these great writers from Top Boy, The Wire, etc seek direction and guidance to make it appealing and relatable as much as possible.

Last edited:
If you are saying what I think you are saying, then it shouldn't be that surprising. It's just great storytelling and could apply to any ethnicity really.

For instance, the movie The Departed (Irish mobsters) came from Internal Affairs (Hong Kong mobsters). It would've been just as good if it were to be an all-black cast too.

Also, I think it is safe to assume these great writers from Top Boy, The Wire, etc seek direction and guidance to make it appealing and relatable as much as possible.

You're right there cos he hired a sort of consultant (a black guy obviously) to pepper up his scripts...

Back