Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Top Boy (Season 3)

Yeah, the shoutout could have been done better... but that one semi-flawed scene shouldn't be the end all be all.

Plus, you cannot please everyone. I thought this season was amazing from start to finish. And I dare to say it's Netflix's best show as of right now.

Subjective yes, but yall change my mind and tell me what show is fucking with Top Boy atm *shrugs*

It's not better than Ozark or stranger things overall, but it's the best single thing to drop on Netflix in 2022 so far.

It's not better than Ozark or stranger things overall, but i

My fault, let me be clear...In the crime/gangster drama category, nothing's fucking with Top Boy, not even Ozark.

Mind you, I am a day-1 fan of Ozark from the very beginning they aired it on Netflix.

The first season of Ozark was brilliant, 2nd to the first half of the 4th were good, but very questionable/silly moments. I'm putting Top Boy over Ozark for now still.

I was the biggest fan of Stranger Things from the first season, and for whatever reason, I've been having the hardest time to continue to watch. One of these days I'll start from the beginning and catch up to date.

Reactions: GNS
My fault, let me be clear...In the crime/gangster drama category, nothing's fucking with Top Boy, not even Ozark.

Mind you, I am a day-1 fan of Ozark from the very beginning they aired it on Netflix.

The first season of Ozark was brilliant, 2nd to the first half of the 4th were good, but very questionable/silly moments. I'm putting Top Boy over Ozark for now still.

I was the biggest fan of Stranger Things from the first season, and for whatever reason, I've been having the hardest time to continue to watch. One of these days I'll start from the beginning and catch up to date.

I love top boy but I respectfully have to disagree. 🤝🏿

OK fair... but I am curious, why do you put Ozark over Top Boy?

Dialog, acting, plot, cinematography, soundtrack, overall direction is just on another level completely.

Top Boy might actually be my favorite show on TV right now but objectively speaking there's no question that Ozark is the better show.

Finished finally

They can just about squeeze another season out of this with the way this season ended ...
And I think it should end there

Without revealing any spoilers, there'll be revenge by blood if they do commission another season

Low-key my favourite character in this series is 'Jaq' ...

Finished finally

They can just about squeeze another season out of this with the way this season ended ...
And I think it should end there

Without revealing any spoilers, there'll be revenge by blood if they do commission another season

Low-key my favourite character in this series is 'Jaq' ...

Yeah Jaq definitely shined this season.

Wonder what's gonna happen now. Shane no longer gotta worry about Jamie's crew. His tech homeboy fell in line. But that shyt in Spain is gonna come back on him tho.

I do gotta question

How did bjg nan from Morrocca knew he's homeboy was the rat? I kinda didn't understand how he got exposed

Wonder what's gonna happen now. Shane no longer gotta worry about Jamie's crew. His tech homeboy fell in line. But that shyt in Spain is gonna come back on him tho.

You remember 'Shane and Sully had a conversation about Jamie and his loyalty? In the final episode... And there wasn't an agreement

Dushane and Sully's relationship will go sour and most likely get violent.

Also, do not forget about Curtis's sister, Vee and that Fetty Wap/one-eyed dude there lol. They just might be Summerhouse's biggest issue local-wise.

Dushane and Sully's relationship will go sour and most likely get violent.

Also, do not forget about Curtis's sister, Vee and that Fetty Wap/one-eyed dude there lol. They just might be Summerhouse's biggest issue local-wise.

I dunno. I was thinkin that too. But she seem too unstable. Like she'll light up a whole festival up if she even THOUGHT Shane is out there. Curtis kinda kept her on a leash. So I'm curious to see how far she's gonna go.

British Fetty Wap seem like he didn't care for all that. As long as he had the guns and money...that other shyt is meaningless. He'll ride out for his boy. But I think it's business>>>>>>crazy family shyt Vee & Curtis was obsessed wit.

Back