Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Top Boy (Season 3)

I dunno. I was thinkin that too. But she seem too unstable. Like she'll light up a whole festival up if she even THOUGHT Shane is out there. Curtis kinda kept her on a leash. So I'm curious to see how far she's gonna go.

British Fetty Wap seem like he didn't care for all that. As long as he had the guns and money...that other shyt is meaningless. He'll ride out for his boy. But I think it's business>>>>>>crazy family shyt Vee & Curtis was obsessed wit.

Even if that's the case, it's exactly my point lol.

Vee just lost a brother all because of Lauryn, who she hates dearly. She probably won't give a fuck about the baby either now that her brother's gone.

If we are going on based on what you wrote, British Fetty Wap will seek revenge because they've now interfered with his business.

I do gotta question

How did bjg nan from Morrocca knew he's homeboy was the rat? I kinda didn't understand how he got exposed

I'm assuming he only told him specifically when the drop was happening. He said the guys on the boat only know when he pulls up so they just don't have enough time to make the call. One of the oldest tv/movie troupes in the book, tell each person something different and see when the opps pull up. That or he's the mole himself but I'm sure it would have played different if that was the case.

Gonna be interesting to see what happens with them and the spanish opps since Juan no longer in the middle maintaining the balance.

Do we still have to put comments on spoilers? Or is putting comments spoilers just being courteous?

Do we still have to put comments on spoilers? Or is putting comments spoilers just being courteous?

Nah you good. After a week if a anyone comes in here not having watched or finished it that's on them.

The wildest shit to me was Shane going to court and finding out that junkie couple that they had doing little shit for them were actually police officers. Those 2 cops gathered so much shit on them over that time frame. That shit fucked Shane head all the way up cause he knew how fucked up that is for them as a crew.

Lauren has to be one of dumbest characters tv has ever seen. This broad never thinks about shit. It took her fucking sister telling she is going to cut her off for to finally stand up for herself and actually do something worthwhile. Also crazy that Shelly shop got shot up because of Lauren her friend and Shelly probably thinking that shit has something to do with Shane. I say that cause we didn't see the co-worker tell Shelly some crazy people came by looking for Lauren.

Jaq is one of the best people on the show and happy to see her rise. Shane and Sully see her value and that says something about her. Sometimes good and smart people like her get stuck in the low level parts of the game because of who they coming up under. She was under Dris. If Dris never gets killed she may not have risen up the ranks like she has.

Stephon is going to be a problem. That was starting to be shown throughout the season. Will be good to see if he has a Michael type of arc where he just goes about it with a very small group of people to do whatever it is he chooses to do or if he becomes part of a crew. I wonder if that girl will be down with the shit he probably going to be on.

Jaime deserved to die even though I liked his character. Didn't see it coming that way though. What a way to just end the season!

Shane is Shane always about the business more than anything. Will put in some work. Only thing I don't like about Shane is sometimes he focuses on the business side of things too much and lets things stay around until its a bigger issue. When certain things should've been handled sooner just based on the principle and the rules.

Sully is Sully. Sully loves the streets and the grind. Funny thing is Sully is emotional as shit. What I love most about his character is Sully is loyal to the principles of the streets not a person. That is why him and Shane be at odds so much. Sully emotions blind him sometimes and he can only see things one way. Sully smart he just doesn't seem to care to think about planning shit. Him always allowing Shane to be the person who comes up with the plans with no input from him is why Shane feels like he alone is the #1 person.

Another funny thing is how it easy it seemed that Shane moved on from Dris being killed and how much it fucked Sully up. I know Sully was the one who did it but Dris was still both Sully and Shane day one homie who started the shit with them. I see why Sully had to take a step back and it was like Shane ain't get that shit unless they had a convo that we didn't see and they were not seeing eye to eye about something else.

Oh yeah Sully and Shane last convo. When Sully walked out he put his glass down on Shane balcony. I would've been like nigga if you don't pick that shit up and put it in my sink on your way out fuck wrong with you!

Last edited:
The wildest shit to me was Shane going to court and finding out that junkie couple that they had doing little shit for them were actually police officers. Those 2 cops gathered so much shit on them over that time frame. That shit fucked Shane head all the way up cause he knew that fucked on that as a crew.

Lauren has to be one of dumbest characters tv has ever seen. This broad never thinks about shit. It took her fucking sister telling she is going to cut her off for to finally stand up for herself and actually do something worthwhile. Also crazy that Shelly shop got shot up because of Lauren her friend and Shelly probably thinking that shit has something to do with Shane. I say that cause we didn't see the co-worker tell Shelly some crazy people came by looking for Lauren.

Jaq is one of the best people on the show and happy to see her rise. Shane and Sully see her value and that says something about her. Sometimes good and smart people like her get stuck in the low level parts of the game because of who they coming up under. She was under Dris. If Dris never gets killed she may not have risen up the ranks like she has.

Stephon is going to be a problem. That was starting to be shown throughout the season. Will be good to see if he has a Michael type of arc where he just goes about it with a very small group of people to do whatever it is he chooses to do or if he becomes part of crew. I wonder if that girl will be down with the shit he probably going to be on.

Jaime deserved to die even though I liked his character. Didn't see it coming that way though. What a way to just end the season!

Shane is Shane always about the business more than anything. Will put in some work. Only thing I don't like about Shane is sometimes he focuses on the business side of things too much and lets things stay around until its a bigger issue. When certain things should've been handled sooner just based on the principle and the rules.

Sully is Sully. Sully loves the streets and the grind. Funny thing is Sully is emotional as shit. What I love most about his character is Sully is loyal to the principles of the streets not a person. That is why him and Shane be at odds so much. Sully emotions blind him sometimes and he can only see things one way. Sully smart he just doesn't seem to care to think about planning shit. Him always allowing Shane to be the person who comes up with the plans with no input from him is why Shane feels like he alone is the #1 person.

Another funny thing is how it easy it seemed that Shane moved on from Dris being killed and how much it fucked Sully up. I know Sully was the one who did it but Dris was still both Sully and Shane day one homie who started the shit with them. I see why Sully had to take a step back and it was like Shane ain't get that shit unless they had a convo that we didn't see and they were not seeing eye to eye about something else.

Oh yeah Sully and Shane last convo. When Sully walked out he put his glass down on Shane balcony. I would've been like nigga if you don't pick that shit up and put it in my sink on your way out fuck wrong with you!

Big facts. Sully too unstable to lead any crew. I was not expecting Jaq to have a bigger input this season. Thought they were gonna keep her at the low level.

Her sister tho...geezus crust. Her and Sully's niece both co-MVP for the "DUMBASS" award. Muthafuccas got your uncle and you tryin to keep your mouth shut when Shane and Jaq question you?? Da fucc?? Smh.

Reactions: GNS
Big facts. Sully too unstable to lead any crew. I was not expecting Jaq to have a bigger input this season. Thought they were gonna keep her at the low level.

Her sister tho...geezus crust. Her and Sully's niece both co-MVP for the "DUMBASS" award. Muthafuccas got your uncle and you tryin to keep your mouth shut when Shane and Jaq question you?? Da fucc?? Smh.

Jaq would've stayed lower level cause she was under Dris. If Dris didn't get killed she would've stayed lower but she had to step up and she did. Also have to remember Shane demoted Dris cause he was fucking up and she didn't fuck up when given more responsibility even when Dris was alive.

I don't even see how I forgot the niece Pebblez. She just a set up girl and it don't matter who the person is. This lil bitch really brought them people to Sully boat. I know its his niece but got damn I know Sully had to at least think about killing her after everything played out.

Last edited:
yo can someone tell me why that white lady extorting Dushane s girl?

She explains it to Dris baby momma in one of the last 2 to 3 episodes.

It's alot to explain but Shelly her baby father and the white lady buried the white lady boyfriend body.

Last edited:
I read the spoilers, not really worried... But yeah, I always liked this show. Sully and Dushane are dope characters.

I'm not going to compare it with any other hood/crime show, but I genuinely enjoy it.

Jaq bad as fuck.... Still like Shelly more... But I just looked at a bunch of pics of them both. They both beautiful as shit

Reactions: GNS
Back