Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Top Boy (Season 3)

Small Dushane flex...

But when the middle man who don't take sides, drops his kid off with you... so he can get low....

That's a true representation of who the king is...

I'm slow watching season 2....I already peeped Sully kills Jamie. But I'm at the part where Jamie is getting ready to leave for Morocco and Lizzie tries to shoot her shot. Also just watched jaq beat the blood outta that kid...

I really felt Jamie for still wanting to clap that chick who grabbed ats..... He understood that ats just got caught up in the game... But don't see shielding Steff will make him another ats... He needs to be straight up with little bro about what he does.... But I get it I guess... He just don't see it, which is sad.

It was nice seeing sully get on his goon shit for his niece..... You can tell that nigga loves that shit. It was too smooth. Liking this season

Small Dushane flex...

But when the middle man who don't take sides, drops his kid off with you... so he can get low....

That's a true representation of who the king is...

I'm slow watching season 2....I already peeped Sully kills Jamie. But I'm at the part where Jamie is getting ready to leave for Morocco and Lizzie tries to shoot her shot. Also just watched jaq beat the blood outta that kid...

I really felt Jamie for still wanting to clap that chick who grabbed ats..... He understood that ats just got caught up in the game... But don't see shielding Steff will make him another ats... He needs to be straight up with little bro about what he does.... But I get it I guess... He just don't see it, which is sad.

It was nice seeing sully get on his goon shit for his niece..... You can tell that nigga loves that shit. It was too smooth. Liking this season

That shyt wasn't by choice. And definitely didn't do it out the kindness of his heart. He outchea cleaning up HER mess, and damn near almost got killed for it.

I don't think it'll be the last time we'll see her fucc up again.

Last edited:
wars of succession are part of the game .... Sully a sucker for being all emo and was a bozo all season long

Hopefully the first scene of the next season ends w him getting dead

Lol @ mandem laughing at me... check one of the earlier episodes with Sully and the landlord discussing Dris, something isn't adding up there.

That wasn't no landlord just a neighbor. And how would he know dris was shot any amount of times if there was no body?

And why does his baby moms think he's dead?

We watched Sully and dushane make a whole kill room last season you think they're sloppy enough to leave dris alive in that situation?

And let's say Sully let him live why would he be letting that shit eat him up to the point he's a recluse?

You think dris on an island somewhere with pac?

Kmt.

This show is real simple. No tricks up it's sleeve.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
wars of succession are part of the game .... Sully a sucker for being all emo and was a bozo all season long

Hopefully the first scene of the next season ends w him getting dead

As much as we all fucked with Jamie he couldn't be trusted. He showed that all season with him trying to double deal with Juan and him cooking his own man's.

When Raikes just suggested Dushane give Sully up in the original season Dushane blew his head off.

For once Sully did the smart thing. Jamie would've gotten them tf outta there first chance he got.

Last edited by a moderator:
That wasn't no landlord just a neighbor. And how would he know dris was shot any amount of times if there was no body?

And why does his baby moms think he's dead?

We watched Sully and dushane make a whole kill room last season you think they're sloppy enough to leave dris alive in that situation?

And let's say Sully let him live why would he be letting that shit eat him up to the point he's a recluse?

You think dris on an island somewhere with pac?

Kmt.

This show is real simple. No tricks up it's sleeve.

Lol, this fucking guy yo, whatever man 😂

Took my time with the season, watched 1 ep a night and just finished last night.

Not gonna lie, this season wasn't hitting like that. It was good, but it wasn't what I expected. Too many unnecessary storylines.

I loved Jaq's expansion. One of my favorite characters this season. What they tried to do with her and ats made no sense though. They established no real connection between them, so making her emotional about his death seemed random.

Speaking of Ats, they (the show) did bro dirty. Bro is dead in ep 1, you don't see anything of him. You don't even see his face. I'm pretty sure it wasn't the same actor that was actually in the trash. Also, I think we all knew kit had something to do with it so no surprise there.

Lauryn's character is annoying as fuck. Really thought they wrote her out last season, and that was a wrap. Making her storyline and situation with Curtis the primary storyline felt wasteful. They should have made that the secondary storyline, and made the Sully/Pebbles storyline the primary. Waxing them boys in ep 4 was the peak of the season.

Jamie Jamie Jamie. I expected it, but in the next season. And I expected more build up around it.

The Stef/Tia ting, didn't like any of it.

Loved Shelley as always, but another wasted storyline. These random storylines just for character screen time needs to stop. They should've rolled her situation more into the Lauryn thing. It would've made far more sense. Curtis already went by her shop twice, it would've felt more natural to flow with that.

Dushane/Sully, they (the show) had something going when they showed the tension between them to the point of them fighting. Then they dropped the ball having them be buddies again immediately after Sully's rescue. Hopefully they flesh this out and this is the primary storyline next season.

Don't think I'm being critical just to be different. If you look at last season, everything funneled down amazingly well. All the tangential storylines I hated came together beautifully in the end. Ats mom lost her job and faced deportation, Ats became a roadman for Dushane to help her, Dushane plays Ats making Ats his pawn, Dushane uses Ats to trap Jamie. This season nothing really came together like that unfortunately. Things existed in their own space.

I think they're right to make season 3 the final season. Not cause I hate the show, I love it, but I don't want them to draw things out unnecessarily.

That shyt wasn't by choice. And definitely didn't do it out the kindness of his heart. He outchea cleaning up HER mess, and damn near almost killed for it.

I don't think it'll be the last time we'll her fucc up again.
He likes that shit is my point...

He went from not being able to shake down a small crew to taking out a huge cartel boss in like one week, cuz that shit sparked a fire under his ass

Yeah just watched the finale.....

Loved Shelly and Jaq.....

Sully was kinda all over the place imo..... Like dude stay on edge even when he ain't gotta be like that. Like I get taking out the dude in Spain. He knew the double cross was about to go down. But taking out Jamie was kinda wild.

1. He was like him and Dushane can go their separate ways. And Sully still had Jaq loyal to him. Like just don't deal with Jamie, and keep Jaq on point. The game is the game, and Dushane already said Jamie his retirement plan. Pebbles just linked shit up with your daughter. Just fall back again, let Jaq bring you your money...and be a family man. He just had to do some savage shit.

2. Dushane really the boss now. He got Reuben under control. His girl is 100% on board, so we don't gotta worry and a nagging Wendy or Skyler. He got a ride or die. The connect is solid. Lizzie might still be a problem. But with Jamie gone, she's less if one. Which might be the best way for Sully to make sense of taking Jamie out.

3. Jamie really did walk into that shit. I mean, I understand Sully, I just wish he didn't. But I understand. Cuz Jamie was WILDING. Dude fucking the plug. Trying to work side deals with niggaz he ain't even realize his boss was about to X out. Never telling his little brothers the real deal ... Like all that's on him. He on the roads, say that shit. Your brothers were both of enough to really be in that shit. If you tell them what's up..I don't think the response to ats would have went the way it went. They blamed Jamie for everything. There was resentment there, which lead to them not having a unified front. Which lead to kit doing the dumb shit thinking he was helping. Kit doesn't get involved, if Jamie had a stronger house hold. It was a good move to kill him. He just killed his best friend.. His plug is about to get killed by his boss. And like a few others said.... He wasn't gonna fall back... He was gonna keep looking for a move. I would have liked to see him get another chance in the third season.. But it would been more or less the same. Him and Lizzy trying to screw over Dushane.

4. I'm glad Lauryn killed Curtis. But damn that bitch dumb.

5. Love Jaq. She held it down.

6. I can look at Shelly's eyes all day. They are so warm. And she was so G handing that shit the way she did. Dushane better not let me bump into her at a gas station 😌🙌🏿

Overall good season

Yeah just watched the finale.....

Loved Shelly and Jaq.....

Sully was kinda all over the place imo..... Like dude stay on edge even when he ain't gotta be like that. Like I get taking out the dude in Spain. He knew the double cross was about to go down. But taking out Jamie was kinda wild.

1. He was like him and Dushane can go their separate ways. And Sully still had Jaq loyal to him. Like just don't deal with Jamie, and keep Jaq on point. The game is the game, and Dushane already said Jamie his retirement plan. Pebbles just linked shit up with your daughter. Just fall back again, let Jaq bring you your money...and be a family man. He just had to do some savage shit.

2. Dushane really the boss now. He got Reuben under control. His girl is 100% on board, so we don't gotta worry and a nagging Wendy or Skyler. He got a ride or die. The connect is solid. Lizzie might still be a problem. But with Jamie gone, she's less if one. Which might be the best way for Sully to make sense of taking Jamie out.

3. Jamie really did walk into that shit. I mean, I understand Sully, I just wish he didn't. But I understand. Cuz Jamie was WILDING. Dude fucking the plug. Trying to work side deals with niggaz he ain't even realize his boss was about to X out. Never telling his little brothers the real deal ... Like all that's on him. He on the roads, say that shit. Your brothers were both of enough to really be in that shit. If you tell them what's up..I don't think the response to ats would have went the way it went. They blamed Jamie for everything. There was resentment there, which lead to them not having a unified front. Which lead to kit doing the dumb shit thinking he was helping. Kit doesn't get involved, if Jamie had a stronger house hold. It was a good move to kill him. He just killed his best friend.. His plug is about to get killed by his boss. And like a few others said.... He wasn't gonna fall back... He was gonna keep looking for a move. I would have liked to see him get another chance in the third season.. But it would been more or less the same. Him and Lizzy trying to screw over Dushane.

4. I'm glad Lauryn killed Curtis. But damn that bitch dumb.

5. Love Jaq. She held it down.

6. I can look at Shelly's eyes all day. They are so warm. And she was so G handing that shit the way she did. Dushane better not let me bump into her at a gas station 😌🙌🏿

Overall good season

Did you really think Jamie was just gotta sit back and let bygones be bygones after all that he had to do? C'mon man, he'd power up and kill Dushane at the right time.

Plus the game is the game same way. Jamie killed Sully's man at the gas station.

Reactions: GNS
Sully aint been right and been moping and angry in damn near every scene since Jason died in that fire... having to kill Dris aint help either.

Now that Jamie is gone Jaq is my favorite character. Maybe she'll end up being Dushanes retirement plan now that Jamie gone.

Hopefully we've seen the last of Lauryn tho. Good lord lol

Did you really think Jamie was just gotta sit back and let bygones be bygones after all that he had to do? C'mon man, he'd power up and kill Dushane at the right time.

Plus the game is the game same way. Jamie killed Sully's man at the gas station.
I said that much. It was inevitable that Jamie would make another move, so I UNDERSTAND taking him out. It was the right move.

However, with shows like these, they normally prolong shit like that. Sully just reunited with his daughter. Like they showed his heart warming one scene, then the next he's on his bully shit again. It was kinda a wild up and down. I really thought he was about to go into chill mode and forget about the street shit to rock with his daughter. If was just crazy to see him instantly go right back to killing Jamie like that, in front of his fam... Right at a time when Sully's fam was coming together.

Basically it was the right move, just kinda wild how dude went from cold to be red hot so damn fast

Back