Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Top Boy (Season 3)

I said that much. It was inevitable that Jamie would make another move, so I UNDERSTAND taking him out. It was the right move.

However, with shows like these, they normally prolong shit like that. Sully just reunited with his daughter. Like they showed his heart warming one scene, then the next he's on his bully shit again. It was kinda a wild up and down. I really thought he was about to go into chill mode and forget about the street shit to rock with his daughter. If was just crazy to see him instantly go right back to killing Jamie like that, in front of his fam... Right at a time when Sully's fam was coming together.

Basically it was the right move, just kinda wild how dude went from cold to be red hot so damn fast
In front of 3 witnesses that nigga is an idiot

In front of 3 witnesses that nigga is an idiot
Right, like immediately after reuniting with his daughter... He takes a huge crazy risk like that.

And again, I totally understand killing Jamie. But like that .. Right after the redirection of him telling Dushane he done, the redirection of pebbles coming to his boat with his girl, he murders Jamie in front of both brothers and Tia..... Like..... That's schizo

Right, like immediately after reuniting with his daughter... He takes a huge crazy risk like that.

And again, I totally understand killing Jamie. But like that .. Right after the redirection of him telling Dushane he done, the redirection of pebbles coming to his boat with his girl, he murders Jamie in front of both brothers and Tia..... Like..... That's schizo
The thing is they make it seem like a bunch of time had passed from Jaime killing fat boy to Sully killing Jaime

so homie had to have been sulking on it for a while then said fuck it

He didn't tell Shane he "was done" he told Shane they were going in different directions. I took that to mean he was still going to be doing his thing all with the same plug like Shane. They just not going to be partners anymore.

Actually where he hit Jamie at was smart. Jamie was at home on family time with his guard down. Sully execution of it was what was fucked up. He could've finished Jaime off without ever stepping foot into the apartment and having the 2 lil brothers see him. IMO Steph friend Tia didn't even see his face when he was walking out the building. He had his hood up with his down stepping with a purpose and she never paid him any attention.

Sully was always going to kill Jamie at some point and Shane knew it.

Shane got what he wanted outta Jamie. So if Sully didn't get him...Shane was eventually gonna do it.

Shane got what he wanted outta Jamie. So if Sully didn't get him...Shane was eventually gonna do it.
DuShane is now the plug he not only needs to insulate himself but he needs someone capable to run the show

Jaime already proved himself capable since he almost got them out of the paint in the war

now cuz of Sully s emotional ass DuShane and Sulky gotta keep grinding instead of supplying and collecting bread

DuShane is now the plug he not only needs to insulate himself but he needs someone capable to run the show

Jaime already proved himself capable since he almost got them out of the paint in the war

now cuz of Sully s emotional ass DuShane and Sulky gotta keep grinding instead of supplying and collecting bread

You really looking at Sully, Shane & Jamie situation from one point of view. You saying that like Jamie whole plan wasn't kill Sully and Shane the first chance he got.

So because of business Sully should just completely ignore the fact that Jamie tried to kill him and Shane, killed his man at the gas station while he was really gunning for him and even though Jamie didn't know about it forgive that Layton tried to kill him at his homie funeral?

You really forgiving and choosing to move past a lot just for a couple of Ps. IMO Sully killing Jamie wasn't an emotional move. Sully killed Jamie off principle

time for Jaq to step up.. AGAIN. She got next

You really looking at Sully, Shane & Jamie situation from one point of view. You saying that like Jamie whole plan wasn't kill Sully and Shane the first chance he got.

So because of business Sully should just completely ignore the fact that Jamie tried to kill him and Shane, killed his man at the gas station while he was really gunning for him and even though Jamie didn't know about it forgive that Layton tried to kill him at his homie funeral?

You really forgiving and choosing to move past a lot just for a couple of Ps. IMO Sully killing Jamie wasn't an emotional move. Sully killed Jamie off principle
It’s business bro wars have casualties

the US dropped a nuclear bomb in Japan now they are the best of friends and trade

If Sully was really bout it he d have him bumped off in prison

It’s business bro wars have casualties

the US dropped a nuclear bomb in Japan now they are the best of friends and trade

If Sully was really bout it he d have him bumped off in prison

If it's casualties in war then you can see that Sully move wasn't off emotion. I don't believe you think Japan really fucks with the US. IMO if given the chance with a real possibility of winning they would back door the US.

Prove that Sully and Jamie was in prison together. Cause from what I saw. Jamie never went to prison cause Shane gave him the video where his charges got dropped. Jamie was only jail. Sully went to prison. Prison is where Sully hit Moldy with the hot oil and water.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
If it's casualties in war then you can see that Sully move wasn't off emotion. I don't believe you think Japan really fucks with the US. IMO if given the chance with a real possibility of winning they would back door the US.

Prove that Sully and Jamie was in prison together. Cause from what I saw. Jamie never went to prison cause Shane gave him the video where his charges got dropped. Jamie was only jail. Sully went to prison. Prison is where Sully hit Moldy with the hot oil and water.
I meant he could have sent the lite to have Jaime hit in jail

I meant he could have sent the lite to have Jaime hit in jail

That is Shane style to have that done in that manner. Sully is hands on where he going to do that shit himself. Besides that Sully was getting out soon. It wasn't like Jamie was on the same compound as he was.

I wonder where they gonna go with Sully storyline tho.

I mean him and Dushane did have that conversation that ended with im saying something like "Well what else would we do?" if they weren't out in them streets.. Dushane is making moves to get out eventually. Sully seems to be contempt with staying in the streets until he eventually dies

I doubt it that’s why DuShane brought him into the fold and was going to give him the crown

How can you say that when they literally showed Jamie plotting with the plug in Morocco that he was going to kill them?

So in your opinion why is Sully emotional for killing Jamie, yet at the same time Jamie not emotional for plotting to kill Shane and Sully?

That is Shane style to have that done in that manner. Sully is hands on where he going to do that shit himself. Besides that Sully was getting out soon. It wasn't like Jamie was on the same compound as he was.

Dushane got just as many bodies as Sully. Ijs.

How can you say that when they literally showed Jamie plotting with the plug in Morocco that he was going to kill them?

So in your opinion why is Sully emotional for killing Jamie, yet at the same time Jamie not emotional for plotting to kill Shane and Sully?

Elzo not gonna stop so you might as well. 😂

Back