Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Top Boy (Season 3)

For that particular scene, I didn't think it was lazy writing.

It only shows how desperate and low Dushane was willing to go. Sully called him out on it after and got Dushane in his emotion bag. Now he's trying to save face by getting Jamie out only to work for him. Which is a dangerous move, but you need this kind of plot twist to spice things up.

Everything about that episode goes back to Sully not being able to trust Dushane at all. Dude is one selfish piece of shit lol.

Minor shit that I felt were terrible writing or timing was when they showed the clip between Dushane and the suppliers drinking champagne and smiling/laughing at the end. I was like squeezing my eyes like whaaaaaat?

That was more about the time jump and them going from trapping summerhouse to the whole of London than anything. But yeah that entire bit looked corny.

Yeah, I know but I would've liked it if they showed some kind of dialogue between both parties after the whole kidnap thing. How you gon' kidnap and threaten to murder then all of a sudden become the best of friends lol.

Minor shit anyway, it wasn't anything huge for me to not look forward to season 2.
Shit is a couple of yrs down the line

Shit is a couple of yrs down the line

Yeah I thought that was understood. It's not power. I don't think they're doing the whole 6 month shit. That's what the montage was trying to show. Time past and mans finally came up.

Pretty good so far. On episode 3. Lol @ all them muthafuccas going to the same hospital to get treated...only to start fighting again

Pretty good so far. On episode 3. Lol @ all them muthafuccas going to the same hospital to get treated...only to start fighting again

I seen that shit happen at a hospital when I was like 12 broke my arm. Like 20 niggas poured into the emergency scrapping

Have you checked for his album?

Yeah I checked it out the other day when he won that award. It was pretty solid.

Back