Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Top Boy (Season 3)

On episode 7...smh. I see pussy is about to be Jamie's downfall. Nigga too thirsty for that broad man.

For that particular scene, I didn't think it was lazy writing.

It only shows how desperate and low Dushane was willing to go. Sully called him out on it after and got Dushane in his emotion bag. Now he's trying to save face by getting Jamie out only to work for him. Which is a dangerous move, but you need this kind of plot twist to spice things up.

Everything about that episode goes back to Sully not being able to trust Dushane at all. Dude is one selfish piece of shit lol.

Minor shit that I felt were terrible writing or timing was when they showed the clip between Dushane and the suppliers drinking champagne and smiling/laughing at the end. I was like squeezing my eyes like whaaaaaat?

that was a beautiful scene, he even had the shinny classy gold rollie innit?

dushane is blackexcellence in my opinion.

he did good.

Top Boy is cool ... but I think its fascinating to people who don't reside in the UK than those who do

It looks tough and all but its generic as a story line... but my favourite grime artistes eating so it's all good

Top Boy is cool ... but I think its fascinating to people who don't reside in the UK than those who do

It looks tough and all but its generic as a story line... but my favourite grime artistes eating so it's all good

look bruv, the show is actually good innit.

i think people from london love and are MAD about.

Back