To Vote or Not to Vote. That is the question....

Stop it! You know got damn well that wasn't all folks was doing. Insults were dropped by plenty of people who going to vote and who not going vote.

If you can't even be real about something as simple as that put me on ignore or don't quote me cause we ain't got shit to talk about
Y’all niggas so damn sensitive, lol. I’m not going to put you on ignore and I’ll continue to quote you if I have a response to one of your posts. I don’t take this shit personally bruh and I suggest for you not to as well. It’s just internet discourse.

Y’all niggas so damn sensitive, lol. I’m not going to put you on ignore and I’ll continue to quote you if I have a response to one of your posts. I don’t take this shit personally bruh and I suggest for you not to as well. It’s just internet discourse.

I don't take this personal but I ain't about to waste time with a person who can't even be honest about simple shit. LLS at "yall" being sensitive but who complained that a whole new thread needed to be created. Thats the type of shit I'm talking about

Reply all you want I ain't about to respond

• Haha
Reactions: Mister
I don't take this personal but I ain't about to waste time with a person who can't even be honest about simple shit. LLS at "yall" being sensitive but who complained that a whole new thread needed to be created. Thats the type of shit I'm talking about

Reply all you want I ain't about to respond
No one even asked @AP21 to create a thread to my knowledge. He is free to correct me though. I think he saw a need and did it.

AP came to the thread pretty late

A lot of u kept bringing up non voters then when they responded y'all asked "why do y'all keep posting in here?"

Then someone asked AP can certain posters be on ignore only in that thread and here we are

• Haha
Reactions: Maywood and AP2.5
Like I said in the other thread....not voting is muting yourself.

No one said you had to vote for either of these two. I haven't voted Dem or TOP since 2008. But I did vote.

If both parties disgust you, then vote for a party that doesn't. But MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD. The issue with this country is that we're too dependent on others to validate our own decisions. We see it all the time:

"I'm not going to the party if there's only six people there"
"I don't want those shoes; they tight, but no one else is buying them."

If all the people saying their not voting "for the lesser of two evils" actually concentrated an effort into someone else, that person may not win, but I guarantee they'd make enough noise that this two-party system would have to take notice.

I can respect anyone who says, "fuck BOTH parties, and I'll still use my voice." I can't respect those that bitch about the system and literally choose to do NOTHING to change it. Now, you're just wasting energy.

Last edited:
AP came to the thread pretty late

A lot of u kept bringing up non voters then when they responded y'all asked "why do y'all keep posting in here?"

Then someone asked AP can certain posters be on ignore only in that thread and here we are
Yeah but no one asked him to create the new thread as was being alleged. And yes people did ask that because it doesn’t make much sense to post in an election thread if you have no intent to participate other than to push propaganda or be anti and argue.

I get it though, that’s what people do in all threads they claim to not have an interest in.

Either way, back to the topic at hand. I just wanted to correct the record.

it doesn’t make much sense to post in an election thread if you have no intent to participate other than to push propaganda or be anti and argue.

I get it though, that’s what people do in all threads they claim to not have an interest in.
Cmon bruh let's stop acting like it was a one sided argument. Mfs weren't arguing with themselves lol.

I personally didn't jump in til I seen shots thrown at ppl for not voting. Don't try to call ppl out then ask them why they're in there. Not u specifically just that portion of the thread in general.

Someone gonna bring up non voters in there again ull see lol.

Louisiana got some fuck law that whatever your party affiliation is on your voter registration, you have to vote for that in the primaries or it doesnt count i believe. Is this just some fuck shit here or is this common practice eveywhere

Louisiana got some fuck law that whatever your party affiliation is on your voter registration, you have to vote for that in the primaries or it doesnt count i believe. Is this just some fuck shit here or is this common practice eveywhere

Same here in fuck ass MI as well.

I am curious to the reasoning behind this.

• Ether
Reactions: AP2.5
Like I said in the other thread....not voting is muting yourself.

No one said you had to vote for either of these two. I haven't voted Dem or TOP since 2008. But I did vote.

If both parties disgust you, then vote for a party that doesn't. But MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD. The issue with this country is that we're too dependent on others to validate our own decisions. We see it all the time:

"I'm not going to the party if there's only six people there"
"I don't want those shoes; they tight, but no one else is buying them."

If all the people saying their not voting "for the lesser of two evils" actually concentrated an effort into someone else, that person may not win, but I guarantee they'd make enough noise that this two-party system would have to take notice.

I can respect anyone who says, "fuck BOTH parties, and I'll still use my voice." I can't respect those that bitch about the system and literally choose to do NOTHING to change it. Now, you're just wasting energy.
I can respect this. I am genuinely considering voting local at the very least. But the "3rd party is a wasted vote!" Crowd might come for u

Cmon bruh let's stop acting like it was a one sided argument. Mfs weren't arguing with themselves lol.

I personally didn't jump in til I seen shots thrown at ppl for not voting. Don't try to call ppl out then ask them why they're in there. Not u specifically just that portion of the thread in general.

Someone gonna bring up non voters in there again ull see lol.
Oh yeah, I’m not saying shots weren’t being thrown from both sides. My bad if I miscommunicated. I’m not absolving the voting side of responsibility for shots. I’m just saying that voters were also questioning why be in there if you not voting which led to this thread.

• Goat
I have seen some people arguing for popular vote/first past the post system that's completely crazy

Same in Alabama bro

• Ether
I can respect this. I am genuinely considering voting local at the very least. But the "3rd party is a wasted vote!" Crowd might come for u
Bring 'em on.....

giphy.gif