Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED TikTok is urging users to call Congress about a looming ban to 170 million Americans of their Constitutional right to free expression

test
So the bargain is whether you want US government control or Chinese government control.

Either way, there is no virtuous intent from either side.

So I say get rid of it. Don’t even let a US company buy it just to repackage it for the US government.

Last edited:
Tik Tok will be banned when the president signs the aid bill but what will the ban look like & they will not sell . People will be able to get the App from another source

Annnnnd another thing...

"China owns $870 billion in U.S. Treasuries that finance our debt. And they either own or have a huge portion of the Chicago Stock Exchange, AMC movie theaters, General Electric's appliance division, General Motors, and Smithfield Foods just to name a few."

"As of the end of 2022, data indicates the operation of around 5,000 Chinese-owned companies in the United States, spanning diverse industries such as technology, manufacturing, finance, and real estate.Dec 22, 2023"

China owns about 338000 acres in the US. In Oregon alone China owns 33,000 acres.

Yet somehow someway funky ass TikTok is a threat

Tik Tok will be banned when the president signs the aid bill but what will the ban look like & they will not sell . People will be able to get the App from another source

Im pretty sure its uncoupled from the Aid Package, which means the Senate can remove it without send the whole bill back to thew house.

They also own part of all the movie studios. Thats why you see no movies painting china in a bad light or anything they dont like.

In that first Dr. Stange movie, he was supposed to go to Tibet and be trained by a Tibetan monk, but they changed it so they wouldn't offend the chinese government.

China and some of these Arab countries already control most America. They sold parking rights of Chicago to the Saudis for a fraction of what it was worth. Now its costing tax payers tons of money every year, cuz they like doubled the rates or some shit.

Annnnnd another thing...

"China owns $870 billion in U.S. Treasuries that finance our debt. And they either own or have a huge portion of the Chicago Stock Exchange, AMC movie theaters, General Electric's appliance division, General Motors, and Smithfield Foods just to name a few."

"As of the end of 2022, data indicates the operation of around 5,000 Chinese-owned companies in the United States, spanning diverse industries such as technology, manufacturing, finance, and real estate.Dec 22, 2023"

China owns about 338000 acres in the US. In Oregon alone China owns 33,000 acres.

Yet somehow someway funky ass TikTok is a threat

Multiple things can be threats at the same time.

I am not singing the praises of the government for this because it's not being banned because of the harm done, it's being banned because Google and Facebook want it banned. The ability of TikTok to be used as a PsyOp is not a lie and it's clear TikTok has a stranglehold over a portion of the country's youth. That is dangerous in the hands of a rival country.

338,000 acres is ~530 square miles, the United States is 3,796,742 square miles. Canadians own ~12.8 million acres (20,000 square miles) of U.S. land, for comparison.

Multiple things can be threats at the same time.

I am not singing the praises of the government for this because it's not being banned because of the harm done, it's being banned because Google and Facebook want it banned. The ability of TikTok to be used as a PsyOp is not a lie and it's clear TikTok has a stranglehold over a portion of the country's youth. That is dangerous in the hands of a rival country.

338,000 acres is ~530 square miles, the United States is 3,796,742 square miles. Canadians own ~12.8 million acres (20,000 square miles) of U.S. land, for comparison.
I respectfully disagree but I get what you're saying. I've worked for both of those companies and will I tell you TikTok is not even the same playing field as those two when it comes to this mind manipulation Psyop shit.

Also China owns most of our movie studios and most of our food processing plants here in the US. That is way more dangerous than anything TikTok can will ever do.

Byte Dance on MSNBC just said America Only 10% of their base and they are worth 44 billion; they ain’t selling anything.

Plus they are just gonna sue, delay and take up to SCOTUS.

This will blow back on Biden and the.democrats. The republicans will skate away unfazed.

Byte Dance on MSNBC just said America Only 10% of their base and they are worth 44 billion; they ain’t selling anything.

Plus they are just gonna sue, delay and take up to SCOTUS.

This will blow back on Biden and the.democrats. The republicans will skate away unfazed.
Agree with everything but the blowback. There’s not a lot of people who care about Tik Tok. There’s probably a lot more who want to see it gone. There’s even more who couldn’t care less either way.

Back