Welcome To aBlackWeb

TI responds to people calling him a snitch after his crime stoppers video resurfaced and became a thing ppl were talking bout recently.

I mean I understand he tryna be on some provocative shit but aint nobody been on that regional shit for a while far as I can tell.

That might have been an argument back in the day but who is looking down on southern rappers these days after they been running shit for years now?

I am lmao

some piece of shit non real synthetic fag ass fuck nigga in atlanta randomly shot into a car for no apparent reason and murdered an 8 year old little girl. whoever this fuck nigga is he needs to be caught and burned at the stake live on local tv. in order for that to happen we need someone to turn his bitch ass in. we need a tip to get this soulless, child killing, bitch nigga and enemy of our people off the street asap! i am praying that someone will call the tip line and turn this piece of shit in.

with all that said doing tip line crime stopper commercials is not a good look if you have made a living off gangsta, dope boy, trap music rhymes. you literally can not do both. and doing this while you're fresh out of jail on charges that would have gotten anyone else thrown under the jail is not cool. tip raps about bankhead but half of my family is from bankhead. pulling capers like that and coming home the next day aint cool on the westside. i went to high school with all those bowen homes bankhead dudes and all that doing dirt, getting caught and coming home the next day shit wasn't cool. i don't know tip and i dont know what he told them folks. but being a convicted felon who got caught with guns and dope, coming home shortly after and doing a crime stoppers add while making millions off dope boy rhymes is not a good look. anybody who has any ties to bankhead knows that shit.

200.gif

let me say this for the last fucking time, this idea that every snitch has “paperwork” that you can go and find is not true. it’s some internet shit.

i’m a lawyer for fucks sake. i’m not saying ti is or isn’t a snitch, but a snitch does NOT have to publicly available paperwork. the only sort of snitch that you can find info on would be one that testified under oath.

however think of the wire tv show, bubbles was giving kima/mcnulty tons of information and he was never on no fucking paperwork. there are wayyyy more snitches giving information to police of that sort than ones actually testifying. this idea that all snitches testify and have paperwork is false, i don’t know why it’s so hard to understand this.

that's a confidential informant

so unless he's a CI there should be paperwork of his alleged snitchin

For those who believed he snitched.. who did he snitch ON? Lol. The word from prisons always hit the streets fam..so who?

This is the portion of the thread where I'd say Tip was going to much

I highly doubt you gonna goad 50 into a verses. Time to move on

I like Tip vs Jeezy tho he'd wipe the floor with Jeezy veneers

Back